Pot flying into the US

dtel

• Moderators

[:o]

I don't know what to say to all of that except, I just sat here laughing as I read........ well done. [Y]

In my past I have smoked my share and a little more but It does not look like I was the only seedy one here.

• Moderators

Maybe we should put a lid on this, we don't want people thinking that a vacation in Mexico would be a bad trip.

Your right, we went to Cozumel Mexico and another town down there Nov 11, our 32 anniversary and it was a good trip.

To keep things buzzing we went to a little place that had Klipsch speakers and had a few beers. But after walking a while along the beach we found a better place but they had no Klipsch. But what they did have was COLD Beer for $1 and the best part was when you buy a beer you get a free shot of tequila ! [:P]

We are not big drinkers but we were on vacation and not driving so after a couple hours there we were feeling great. Plus they had some great Ceviche for like $10 which went well with the beer limes and lemons and tequila and salt, I was very happy.

This is the little place.......never said it was fancy, but it was fun. [Y]

post-11804-13819636087754_thumb.jpg

Pity that catapult wasn't aimed at this guy's bunker. It might have made for a kinder, gentler, period in Europe.

I'm just "bumping" this thread, because everyone that has posted on it, needs to see this, and because I've forgotten about it for a few daze (peyote). Hitler is one of those individuals that needed weed more than 99% of the world, and then he would have attacked Italy because he just wanted some pizza.

Disclosure; He was a warped individual that had I lived in that time and had the opportunity to put one through his brain, I would not have hesitated and my roots go back to that country on both sides.