Let's Have a Down Home Welcome to Audiovox!

thebes

Ya know, with all the sturm und drang, the anxiety, the uncertaintly, the whole unsettled state of our beloved speakership in transition, we've somehow forgotten our manners.

So let's give a warm Nashville Howdeeeeeeeeeee! to the new folks in town.....

Sorry, sorry. Got carried away. Almost gave them the Aron Neville welcome. Nope, these guys are from New York, and depending upon where you are from in New York greetings can vary widely, and almost never have anything to do with country cornpone. Greetings in that august state vary from "Beer!", to "hows about a little nosh, maybe something Kosher".

So Audiovox folks, welcome aboard. In honor of your arrival I'm replacing my avatar over the next couple of weeks with various Audiovox brand logos. Yes the sedate, introspective Thebes avatar sundered in that special light only the Dutch Masters can capture, is temporarily transcended by the figurative hand hoping to be firmly shook (but not too Hard) by the our new fellow Klipschers: Audiovox.

What's that you say, how can I participate?

Well it's simple of course. Simply swap out your avatar for one of these. It's fun and easy to do.

So again, welcome Audiovox folks, Stay awhile and have some fun. The music's not too shabby either.

post-14801-13819638825254_thumb.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

You guys are funny. [:)] But I'm sure they appreciate the welcome!

I got to meet the founder and CEO last week (and sat in on a mind-blowing speaker demo with them), and they seemed like great guys. The story of how the founder started the company is interesting - I had no idea! Maybe they will be able to meet y'all in person at the Pilgrimage where you can hear it for yourselves....

They had very encouraging words for us, and I'm extremely optimistic about our future (and the future of Hope), so a sincere and hearty welcome I think is appropriate. [Y]