Will the madness ever end?

neo33

Last week I acquired the seventh pair of Heresy I and today I just acquired the third pair of Cornwall I. The pair of Heresy I is in excellent condition at $350 and the pair of Cornwall I is in good condition at $300. With 15 pairs and 2 subs, I still can't stop!

If your stereos will play A & B speakers, and you have 8 stereos, then you are at least 1 pair short of a full set. Nope The Madness never ends. Co worker said something about collecting and then going deaf. Stated if that happens, I'll crank em up and place my head where I can Feel the music!

LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN---A DEAF MUSIC COMPOSER

My dogs have been more talented then I. But I still enjoy listening. Heard a small bird sing solo a couple days ago and it was Great! I'm trying to learn to enjoy some of the simple thing in life.

• Moderators

It does make it a little tough to pick a favorite when you have 15 pair but of only 2 different models. Maby sell off a few pair and diversify, different models ? Maby a pair of LaScala and some forte's,Chorus or an RF, what about some giant Klipsch ? [;)]

In the long run the answer is NO, but your not alone, good thing there is not a speaker hoarders TV show.

It does make it a little tough to pick a favorite when you have 15 pair but of only 2 different models.

Actually, 15 pairs of 3 different Heritage models: 2 pairs of La Scala I; 3 pairs of Cornwall I; 7 pairs of Heresy I and 3 pairs of Heresy II.

This is not including 1 pair of Forte (I don't consider this as Heritage), 1 pair of RB-10, 1 pair of KG 4.5, 1 pair of KG 2.5, 1 KV-3, 1 pair of KSW-10, 2 set of Quintet II, 5 set of ProMedia 2.1 and 5 set of ProMedia Ultra 2.0.

Speaker hoarders? Nah!

Last week I acquired the seventh pair of Heresy I and today I just acquired the third pair of Cornwall I. The pair of Heresy I is in excellent condition at $350 and the pair of Cornwall I is in good condition at $300. With 15 pairs and 2 subs, I still can't stop!

15 pairs? wow... I would stack them, just for fun, make a "speaker wall", connect them together (alternating series/parallel connections to keep the impedance correct) on a big amp and blow myself away with half a watt :)

• Moderators

It does make it a little tough to pick a favorite when you have 15 pair but of only 2 different models.

Actually, 15 pairs of 3 different Heritage models: 2 pairs of La Scala I; 3 pairs of Cornwall I; 7 pairs of Heresy I and 3 pairs of Heresy II.

This is not including 1 pair of Forte (I don't consider this as Heritage), 1 pair of RB-10, 1 pair of KG 4.5, 1 pair of KG 2.5, 1 KV-3, 1 pair of KSW-10, 2 set of Quintet II, 5 set of ProMedia 2.1 and 5 set of ProMedia Ultra 2.0.

Speaker hoarders? Nah!

Ok I didn't know about you other models, I feel much better now I thought you were stuck on just two models, sounds like your doing GREAT.

I don't see a problem. [H]