DFW Hornheads---

Rdmarsiii

Hey guys, I moved back to south Fort Worth. I was curious as if there was any any interest in coming to my house for a listening party/dinner. I was planning to bring the smoker out, brisket or pulled pork. Up to you guys. I have the THX Ultra II system, that is actually 7.4, wanted to add two more subwoofers. The RF63 system (if it isn't sold by then) will be up and running, Epic CF-1's in the bedroom powered by Carver and a Sony TA9000-ES, and upstairs Dali's powered by a Carver TFM-45, a Juicy Music Blueberry, and also a Tercel, with Dali speakers. The THX system is powered by Krell, and if someone wants to bring speakers, I have a McIntosh MC2102 that could use some use. We do need to find and agree on a date, and my number is 214 799 7911

David

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in if I'm available (July 30 - 31 is the first weekend I'm not committed to something).

We haven't had a DFW Hornheads event in a long while. Thanks for offering to host one!

Hey David!! Hopefully we can work around everyone's schedule. I would love it to be a big event =)

Hey count me in...If Seadog and Oldtimer are going to be there it's obvious it's going to be a classy get-together. I have loads of multichannel music and if beer drinking is allowed I will bring my favorite beverage to share. Yes

I really do hope everyone gets to come! And of course, you can drink whatever you want. My house is y'all's house, we are all brothers on here haha.

Count me in if I'm available (July 30 - 31 is the first weekend I'm not committed to something)...

This weekend is good for me. Music

Well, it appears that I have to go out of town the July 30-31 weekend! The first weekend in August now looks good for me.

• 3 weeks later...