Amy? Klipsch Garage Sale Seller Feedback sub forum??

Beechnut

Could we get a sub forum in the garage sale section so buyers could leave feedback on the transaction. A seller could start their own thread. Thread title would be their name. Anyone can post in the thread about how their transaction went down. For example:

WTS: Jamacan Spider Monkey with Dreads ($100)

Dtel buys the monkey because he's going to use it for a new avatar.

Heads to thread in sub forum to list out how things went down.

"Transaction with Beechnut was excellent. Expertly package and arrived as advertised. Would totally buy from again." Note: Check out my new avatar!!

cheekymonkeyPA_468x733.jpg

• Moderators

I would never sell my monkey and you really did do a good job of packaging and if I were ever looking for another I would check with you first, very good seller.

That is one good looking monkey you got there, as cute as he is I like mine, our habits are perfect for each other and he's learning how to grow a garden, good thing or he would cost a fortune ! [:o]

Feedback does happen as needed during FS threads, though. I think this Forum is good with feedback given there isn't anything set. I've used my old transactions in the archives and posted the links to prospective (and paranoid) buyers before they purchased. It worked well.

But hey, you have a good idea. It would make it more comfortable for a newcomer to purchase.

Feedback does happen as needed during FS threads, though. I think this Forum is good with feedback given there isn't anything set. I've used my old transactions in the archives and posted the links to prospective (and paranoid) buyers before they purchased. It worked well.

But hey, you have a good idea. It would make it more comfortable for a newcomer to purchase.

You could link your seller feedback thread in your sig block. Easy quick reference to feedback on all your transactions. Just another way to enhance the community here that is so great.

• Moderators

I would never sell my monkey

That really made me laugh.....Big Smile

The question becomes do you spank your monkey when he's bad. It's too early to be laughing this much!

Well my wife does a much better job, so I just leave it to her. [Y]