wanted: RC-7 black

48n123w

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm not sure if shipping without the factory box is a good idea

Even shipping with the factory box is not a guarantee that ther won't be damage. One way to minimize damage is to take the drivers out of the box and package them seperately. Double boxing and layering with styrofoam helps too. You just need a way to protect them from the impact of a drop.

• Moderators

One way to minimize damage is to take the drivers out of the box and package them seperately. Double boxing and layering with styrofoam helps too. You just need a way to protect them from the impact of a drop.
we did exactly just that and it still arrived damaged. The crossover broke apart

One way to minimize damage is to take the drivers out of the box and package them seperately. Double boxing and layering with styrofoam helps too. You just need a way to protect them from the impact of a drop.
we did exactly just that and it still arrived damaged. The crossover broke apart

WOW. That's unbelievable. OK, take the drivers AND the crossover out and package seperately.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...