It is all Youthman's Fault

willland

JHoak's 1000 count posting milestone prompted me to look back at my 1st post and some early posts just to see how green I was. I came across this post where I ask how to display a system signature and Youthman responded. Many some on the forum have commented on my rediculously long system signature, now I can tell you, "it is all Youthman's fault."[:D]

Bill

Sat, Jul 7 2007 10:40 AM In reply to
  • user_IsOnline.gifwillland
  • avatar.aspx?userid=26822&lastmodified=63
  • Top 150 Contributor
  • Joined on Sun, May 13 2007
  • Kissimmee, Florida
  • Posts 2,476

Re: Receiver Recommendations

Can someone tell me how when I post to display my current HT system so I don't have to type it every time? I am just learning how to navigate this forum better. Thanks

• user_IsOffline.gifYouthman
  • avatar.aspx?userid=27215&lastmodified=63
  • Top 50 Contributor
  • Joined on Thu, Jun 21 2007
  • Plant City, Florida
  • Posts 6,442

Re: Receiver Recommendations

icon-quote.gif
willland:
Can someone tell me how when I post to display my current HT system so I don't have to type it every time? I am just learning how to navigate this forum better. Thanks

At the top right of the forum, click on your username where it says "Signed in as ..." . Enter your system specs in the "Signature". It will be displayed at the bottom of your posts.

• Moderators

Wow, I can't stop laughing. Big Smile I guess my punishment should be solitary confinement in the theater room. Oh darn. LOL

Well I guess Youthman won the bet, he said he could trick you into doing that and it would last for years before you caught on, he was so sure he said he would not do it just to see if you took his advice even without him doing what he recommended.

Youthman, you are good. [H]

[:o]