Mancave

Rick

I want to send a couple of photos to my work email, and I am having trouble doing it for some reason. So I'm going to post them here, then send myself the links.

Anyhow, here's a couple of photos of some of my toys in my mancave... [8-|]

You've got the amp and the axe, so you're off to a great start. looks good Rick. i'm torn on my next guitar. I really want a nice electric/acoustic...played some real nice Taylors; but, i've always wanted a GIbson ES-175...Epiphone makes a good affordable version of the 175, so i've been tempted to get that. The Epi is a whole lot cheaper than the Taylor T5, so I'm sure the Epi will arrive first. **Steve**

I want to send a couple of photos to my work email, and I am having trouble doing it for some reason. So I'm going to post them here, then send myself the links.

Anyhow, here's a couple of photos of some of my toys in my mancave... Geeked

Hey Rick... this looks great....

You've got the amp and the axe, so you're off to a great start. looks good Rick. i'm torn on my next guitar. I really want a nice electric/acoustic...played some real nice Taylors; but, i've always wanted a GIbson ES-175...Epiphone makes a good affordable version of the 175, so i've been tempted to get that. The Epi is a whole lot cheaper than the Taylor T5, so I'm sure the Epi will arrive first. **Steve**

I love Taylors! One of my favorite girls singer/songwriters (Jewel [:P]), plays a couple very nice ones in her "Essential Live Songbook" DVD/Blu-Ray concerts.

If/when my skill level ever gets good enough I will own a Taylor myself...

I love Taylors! One of my favorite girls singer/songwriters (Jewel Stick out tongue), plays a couple very nice ones in her "Essential Live Songbook" DVD/Blu-Ray concerts.

If/when my skill level ever gets good enough I will own a Taylor myself...

No reason to wait on skill level, my first guitar was a taylor 310 I bought with money I made as a janitor while I was in high school.

Nice! I don't have a dedicated "man cave" and am always jealous of those who do. Nice pics, nice room, nice stuff!

Thanks! With me being a bachelor at the time being, I don't know if it really qualifies as a dedicated mancave or not. It is essentially my living room... [:)]

I guess your whole house is your man cave then. The closest thing I have to that is my garage but It's not much of a haven in the summer when it's 110 degrees in there.

We live in the mountains so my garage is not too bad during the summer but there is no door so it gets pretty cold during the winter.

I guess your whole house is your man cave then. The closest thing I have to that is my garage but It's not much of a haven in the summer when it's 110 degrees in there.

We live in the mountains so my garage is not too bad during the summer but there is no door so it gets pretty cold during the winter.

I honestly don't know which scenario would be considered worse!