Why are you still awake?

Pete H

She's always answered her phone whenever I called. She always at home when I got home whether early or late. She always cooked my meals. She's always home on my day off. She never gone on a trip alone without me. She never argued with me. She never spoke in a loud voice with me or yelled at me. She never got angry with me. And she always smiled at me. Whatever else happened when I am not there doesn't really matter!

This is a very special person you speak of, you must be ok too......
That'sthe best, Neo! [Y]
Bruce

Some girls just aren't accustomed to being treated well and with respect and having someone trustworthy at their side. I've had to let go of some that were just too damaged by other people. You can't fix some people. It is a bummer.

People can get used to strife caused by bad relationships, then it becomes the norm. A while back I was in a relationship where she often created some argument and pain because there was just too much 'easy going'. It's like she needed it on a regular basis.

Some girls just aren't accustomed to being treated well and with respect and having someone trustworthy at their side. I've had to let go of some that were just too damaged by other people. You can't fix some people. It is a bummer.

There's a song about that. It really reminds me of someone I used to know.

Beck - Lost Cause: