People who steal just suck

jhoak

That's certainly a fantastic offer and I do appreciate it.

Unfortunately right now I can't afford to pay the shipping. I've been out of work for a while now and I'm watching every penny like a hawk.

HMMM... What do you think it would be to ship them to 33827? Maybe I could sell some blood plasma or something.

The thought of you being deprived of Klipsch speakers bothers the heck out of me.

Really guys. I appreciate the effort and the $$ but there is no need at all. I have plenty of speakers around here. I'm not being deprived of music in any way shape or form.

It bothers me too but you can rest assured that I'll remedy that situation just as soon as I can.

I've owned Belles, La Scalas, Heresys (several pairs), Forte's (I & II), Chorus IIs, Cornwalls (I & II), RF-3 IIs, RB-10s, and built a killer pair of Cornscallas. If I had the room and didn't need the coin they'd all still be here.

Loved em all I did for sure.

The facility does have video surveillance but it runs through a HD based DVR and only has the last 7 days of video available. It's probably been 4 or 5 months since I was last there.

Might be worth having that surviellence footage examined anyway. hard to believe that nobody else went that long without visiting their unit. with all those locks cut, i'd guess that the break in was very recent. cops should know if anyone else filed a recent report. with all the stuff that they must have stolen, perhaps some of yours hasn't been fenced yet. =steve-

Disgusting how little some people care about others property. I would probably be planning revenge on that manager for his attitude alone, but it aint worth it in the long run.

I would be more than happy to kick in a few $$ Jeff.

I did bug your a$$ for a long time about those meters...admit it, lol

You know my email.

Jeff, I live in the Panhandle area only a few hours away from you.

PM me your location (zip code) and I'll calculate the fuel cost to drive up there. If I can swing it $$ wise it might just turn in to a road trip.

I'll toss in $$ into the hat for shipping or for gas if you decide to pick up. Give the people what they want and post up your paypal email.

I'm in Jacksonville right now. I don't have any (extra) fully working Klipsch but... I'd easily entertain the following if you could make it somehow work.

First, I have a single, LaScala. It's black and has ZERO drivers/horns. Just an empty cabinet that is in my plans to populate with parts. Currently working as a stand for my TV.

I have a pair of single height MWM bass bins and a pair of Peavy MB1 Mid-bass units that could mate with them. These are working. They however, are missing the upper end horn. What I've been doing is using my K402's and unfortunately, those are in use.

If you have the ability or desire to play around a bit, you are more than welcome to use some of these for a while. The MWM's are just sitting in my 2nd bedroom, staring at me.

Might be intersting to set the Maggies on top of the MWM's for a little kick in the pants? Of course, a crossover (lack of) is also an issue.

I DO realize it's a bit of a weird offer and I'm fully aware of the odds of anyone wanting to do it but, it is an honest offer. Disclaimer though, I don't have a truck nor trailer so I have no means to transport them.

Call me a violent person but in the middle east, don't they do things like cut the hands off of thieves? I could support that penalty.
Sorry to hear this happened to you.

An eye for an eye? Aren't we a more civilized people?

Call me a violent person but in the middle east, don't they do things like cut the hands off of thieves?

Perhaps as a society we are (or are supposed to be). If we met for a coke & pizza one night you'd probably find me to be a pretty laid back, casual person of the live & let live mentality. I am.

I however, draw the line at things like this (and rape/murder type stuff) and am very capable of supporting an eye for an eye without batting an eyelash.

I ran over one of my dogs last year. I still think about her and frankly, can still cry about her dying in my arms and that gawd-awful sound I still hear in my head when the weight of the car forced her lungs to exhale. Heck... 7 years ago we had a stray dog on the farm that was aggressive. I tried for a week to lure it into a Hav-a-heart trap so I could give it to the shelter. All efforts failed. I knew it liked to follow the truck so I drove the truck to a back field on the farm, raised the rifle and while looking the dog in the eyes, dropped it on the spot. This was an aggressive dog and I felt bad about doing that.

To the Colorado guy who killed all the people in the theater? I'd be honored to be on the firing squad. Eye for an eye is too good for him. I'd imagine I would sleep like a baby afterwards. I would have probably lost more sleep on shooting that aggressive dog than this animal.

So yeah, eye for eye, hand for hand.... you (a thief/rapiest/murderer/other) want to play hardball with things? Then realize there are some rough consequenses for you.

I DO NOT advocate acts of violence against thieves. People who commit acts of violence against others is another story. I would be happy to "flip the switch" or "push the plunger" on the guy that killed so many in the theater in Colorado.

In my eyes there is no "property" that is worth doing harm to another over. That said if you threaten harm to me and mine you'll be faced with a big ole can of whoop@SS fronted by a Mossberg 500 12 gauge riot gun.