1983 CWLs followed me home tonight

USNRET

Cool, I have never owned Cornwalls. Local CL had an ad stating

125 decibel speakers - $1

so I took a chance and the gentleman delivered to my living room. At one time he had 4 and one of these I got had been laying on its side while Mom mopped the floor. One whole side has water stain but the veneer is tight. I could use some better grills but I did get the badges and all drivers work. I missed the other pair a few weeks ago as they were listed in something other than electronics; who knows what the ad said.

I'm good![:D]

I tried them with the setup on top of my sub you see in the pic. Since most everything is boxed I used a benign Sony DVD player and a Emotiva A-100 that I took out of the box for the first time since I bought a pair from Emo's B stock sale a couple of months ago.I was going to use the Marantz receiver shown (again props to Don Davis for his donation to my daughter) but in case of shorts internal to the Corns I didn't want to chance that.

They sounded nice.

so I took a chance and the gentleman delivered to my living room. At one time he had 4 and one of these I got had been laying on its side while Mom mopped the floor. One whole side has water stain but the veneer is tight. I could use some better grills but I did get the badges and all drivers work. I missed the other pair a few weeks ago as they were listed in something other than electronics; who knows what the ad said.

I'm good!Big Smile

How much did that dollar grow to before he delivered them? They look like decent speakers to me.

I would bury them in the yard, and come back in six months so all the sides match. That would give a whole new meaning to the term yard work. Let the yard do the work for once.

[:)]

How much did that dollar grow to before he delivered them?

Well, I did have to pay for the fuel in his hybrid as he lived 20 minutes away.I do like the yard work thought though as next week I will be having an acre lawn to mow (and water).

I'm good!Big Smile

Look at the back of them...facing the back look at the top rear edge of the side panel to your left. See if you can find an "A" stamped in that edge. It should be in the same place on each speaker. Let me know, please.

-Andy

Look at the back of them...facing the back look at the top rear edge of the side panel to your left. See if you can find an "A" stamped in that edge. It should be in the same place on each speaker. Let me know, please.

-Andy

Nope Andy, looks like a co-worker; I have an M but it looks like an upside down W. Who whould that be? Perhaps an ARMY guy that misspelled his initial?

34Y512 and 513

-Andy

Nope Andy, looks like a co-worker; I have an M but it looks like an upside down W. Who whould that be? Perhaps an ARMY guy that misspelled his initial?

34Y512 and 513

Naw, probably some coast guard swab!

-Andy

P.S. Enjoy your vet day on Monday...go out and get some free food somewhere! Lots of places have it nowadays on Vet day!