Happy Fathers' Day!!

quote:

Originally posted by cluless:

Tom

ABSOLUTELY...I am proud mother to my own felines, and sister to my mother's cat. The sister thing was really hard to get used to, but since I got christmas presents from her...HEY

Then doooo tell which kitty litter YOU prefer, I just don't believe all the commercials. It's nice to see she had a little extra scratch to get you something!cwm1.gif

While trolling for catfish I heard that despite BBB's grilling the monkfish under a strong light... they refused to disclose the identity of the father of the "Cluless Cats" on Father's Day... let alone do an exposé of their "Mother's" litter secrets.

While the "clumping" aspect of this inquiry is suspect, I have it on good authority that the cats are serenaded when they do the doo with a genuine Bose Wave Radio. Hmmm, I wonder if that is grounds for SPCA/Klipsch intervention?

cwm15.gif -HornED

PS: Right back atcha' ShapeShifter... presuming there are little shapeshifters in the mist bearing your DNA. Come to think of it, my own papoose is the proud bearer of Native American DNA and Shamanesque ways by his mother's account.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-17-2002 at 02:53 PM

Hey ,Where's tblasing ? I wonder if he fired up the old chainsaw for his neighbor's father's day celebration. Or perhaps his backyard buddy is now a proud owner of an air cooled lawnmower provided by a Remington upgrade.Nobody ever wishes me a Happy Fathers Day. Could be one or both of two reasons. One is that I don't have any children that know who I am and the other is that I've been called a mother so many times I celebrate my special day on May 12th.

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

BBB -Happy Father's Day - you Mutha. Just found out today that Theo Monk was NOT Alvin's cousin. LOL.

And isn't Scranton that breakfast meat thing that is made out of pig snouts?

This message has been edited by cluless on 06-17-2002 at 07:40 PM

LOL Cluless ! Cluless ! What am I going to do with you.

Don't get me started . You must think I live in Scrabble. Not so . It's the only game in town. Only problem is I haven't found anybody around here who can put two letters together let alone two words. I'm not here for the long haul. I'll tell you the truth or as you might say "let the CAT out of the bag".Hold on to your question mark. I'm a Jersey guy. That is probably why we uhhhhhhhhh.............we get along.AND that means I know alot of swamp and oil refinery jokes.So fire away . I could use a few laughs around this joint. I have hardly scratched the surface of my arsenal of wise cracks that I picked up on my many journeys down highways 9, 35 and 36 and the bars of Asbury Park and Long Branch N.J.I'm a shore guy. Bennys,Bettors and Beach Bums. GO HOME!

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

This message has been edited by BBB on 06-17-2002 at 09:11 PM

BBB-

In response to your "LOL Cluless ! Cluless ! What am I going to do with you" remark..

No one has figured it out yet..Reminds me of an ex-boyfreind that called my a "CHORE"

GUANO..Thats what my mother says every time I talk to her..She told me it means "Going where, I know"

But truthfully, I think it has something to do with batshit..but please dont let the others know...they just wont understand

This message has been edited by cluless on 06-17-2002 at 09:55 PM

Oh.....I'm still here..A little let down but still here. Mr. Lawn Boy next door didn't have weed-eater children over for a bite. They were there the weekend before though. I began by cutting MY lawn about twenty feet from his picnic table as slowly as I could and not use a entire tank of gas. My girlfriend came out and continued my endevor of annoyance inflicting with a smile on her face. Sad to say the Remington stayed silent....HEY!!...A MUZZLE MUFFLER!!! Now there's an idea! (Sorry, an actual "silencer" does not exist)

While Sheila was mowing I went into the house and cranked up Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Couldn't Stand the Weather" and Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon". She finished the backyard and the music was still going. She told me after about an hour and a half that it was starting to give her a headache.....and she has 80% hearing loss in her right ear! Maybe the next blast will be Weather Report's "Black Market" that just got remastered on CD.

The idea of turning his yard purple and/or infesting it with tomato plants sounded real good since this was something I could do at night.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 06-18-2002 at 10:11 AM

how about solting his yard? nothing would grow for years haha (worked in carthage anyways, carthage right?)

i did my fathers day present last night (since i was gone on the big day), i managed to get my dad's old reel to reel back working and played his 007 club reels he and his friend recorded during their club meetings. it was great.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>