Arizona Khorns?

ryanm84

I've had my same basic setup since I was a senior in high school - KG4 and a stereo receiver. Nothing earth shattering there. It got me through college with the ability to irk my neighbors. I have made no changes to them and they are still a quality speaker. I have been kicking around an upgrade. I had a cousin with Cornwalls around the same time so I have a vague recollection of what they were like. I haven't heard the khorn though. Is there a member in the Phx area that is interested in bringing another person into the madness? I want to hear what they should sound like before taking the plunge? Thanks in advance!

I will definitely look at them. What are the odds of buyers remorse getting Cornwall and then hearing khorns? That is the question for many I suppose.

If you end up buyer's remorse, I think you could easily sell the nicer pair and make your money back. I have modified Khorns, Cornwalls, La Scalas, and Shorthorns, and listen to my Shorthorns and Cornwalls more than the La Scalas or Khorns...

Well that was quick. Bought the Cornwalls in Phx. They sounded awesome and the nicks are nothing. I have been known to do some woodworking including veneer so I've already begun thinking about that process. In the meantime I will enjoy the sweet sounds. Seems to me that a pair of Cornwalls for $4xx can't really be beat.

I will definitely look at them. What are the odds of buyers remorse getting Cornwall and then hearing khorns? That is the question for many I suppose.

The good thing about Klipsch is they are very easy to sell. When you hear khorns and decide you want them the Cornwalls will flip real fast. I've been through tons of speakers this way.

Well that was quick. Bought the Cornwalls in Phx. They sounded awesome and the nicks are nothing. I have been known to do some woodworking including veneer so I've already begun thinking about that process. In the meantime I will enjoy the sweet sounds. Seems to me that a pair of Cornwalls for $4xx can't really be beat.

Welcome to Heritage Madness!!!

Enjoy!

My wife doesn't understand and while that doesn't surprise me... But the bigger house is probably what it's going to take. I've got 2 sets of vintage klipsch speakers on my hands. What a conundrum!

Sounds like you having the makings of a vintage HT when you find some Khorns and a single La Scala center! [:o].

PWK BS ButtonPWK BS Button

The good thing about Klipsch is they are very easy to sell

PWK BS ButtonPWK BS Button

PWK BS ButtonPWK BS ButtonPWK BS ButtonPWK BS ButtonPWK BS ButtonPWK BS ButtonPWK BS ButtonPWK BS Button

I call PWK BS Button on this because I've had my LaScalas since 1979 and find them quite difficult to sell!

Big Smile

Perhaps... easy to purchase, but yet hard to sell or part ways with... lol.....[8]