Projector help for a noob

MichaelandKlipsch

Danes are pretty amazing - LOTS of love in a big dog (who thinks he's a lap dog). [:o] occasionally we let him break the rules and sit on our laps during a movie. It's where he's happiest! (besides running). He's not a fan of LFE, so action movies - he's off to his bed.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RH. Got the screen mounted all the Acoustic panels moved to the correct places and ran audio calibration/spl treatment last night. Got the room cleaned up and back to normal but havent fired up the projector yet. I will be getting the Darby today and then Ill at least test out the proj. but I have to build the recessed alcove next then its movie time. Getting there but I can be pretty patient with the install. Cant wait though man. So close so close. Heh. The screen is absolute astounding. Feels just like a Imax theater in their. Wish you lived closer id def. have you stop by to see what you think. My birthday is in about a month. Asked the fiance for a popcorn machine for the bottom of the stair well.would love to see pics of the rf7s ans surrounds :)

Hey Youth, I posted a few picks under Mikeys Home Theater Construction Mode Thread but I plan to post some nice final pics tonight. It still isnt complete but def. getting closer. I will mount the projector and add the automated/motorized curtain in the next week or so but Ill be sure to post picks soon.