The man cave is finally finished!!!

DA2RYL

I was a DJ 25 years ago with 2 pairs of 901's and a Yamaha power amp. A friend introduced me to Klipsch and it was love at first site. I bought a pair of La Scalas immediately and they were my babies. Then I had a baby of my own and the La Scalas had to go. Now that my daughter is in her 3rd year of university and I just finished the basement, I wanted to fulfill that promise I made 21 years ago that I will own La Scalas again. Took a lot of searching, but I managed to piece my dream system together and why not a 7.1 system made up of Klipsch La Scalas. The five up front are powered by their own Bryson 7b mono block rated at 500w @ 8ohms and the two rear surround Industrial La Scalas are powered by a 2 channel Bryston 4b rated at 300w @ 8ohms. I needed a little more thump so I purchased a pair of B&W ASW 4000 powered subs. Match made in heaven those subs have no problem keeping up to the La Scalas at all. I really missed this stuff and its really good to be back !!!