RF-63 Chic not included

Professor Thump

Professor Thump is selling his prized possessions. This is a pair of hand finished RF-63's. You can have the pair for $995.00. Pickup Only. Thanks................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Description

The Klipsch RF-63 is a feature-packed three-way speaker that delivers surreal sound quality by utilizing advanced technologies. This Klipsch speaker can handle a peak power output of 700 watts for producing deep and powerful bass with crystal-clear sound effects. The titanium diaphragm compression driver used in the Klipsch RF-63 ensures accurate reproduction of high-frequency sounds, with a controlled power output. Additionally, the Cerametallic cones on the woofers of this three-way speaker are rigid enough to damp the resonance at higher frequencies. Moreover, the Klipsch speaker is made out of the premium components and Klipsch custom internal wiring, ensuring crisp and clear audio without any interference.

Product Identifiers

Brand Klipsch

Model RF-63

MPN RF-63

UPC 743878016284

Key Features

Speaker Type Main / Stereo Speakers

Mounting Floorstanding

Construction 2-Way

Outdoor/Indoor Indoor

Technical Details

Peak Power Handling 700 W

Nominal Power 700 watt

Frequency Responses 30 Hz - 21 kHz

Impedance 8 ohm

Sensitivity 99 dB

Magnetic Shielding Magnetically Shielded

Design

Available Colors Black, Cherry, Wood

Dimension

Width 8.5 in.

Depth 19.5 in.

Woofer Size 6.5 in.

Tweeter Size 1.25 in.

Weight 81 lb

post-20592-13819832921666_thumb.jpg

They would probably sell faster is the chic was included.

You know what happened the last time I made a comment like that. Stick out tongue

^^Funny. Yes, *somebody* blew things out of proportion. After some much needed reflection time, after a few tough days at work, I realize that I own all of that one. Apologies. Best of luck to thump on moving these quickly. Hopefully someone local can snag these from you as it seems as if whenever someone is looking for these (which seems frequent enough) they're always across the country. I DO love the Cherry myself that's for sure :)

• Moderators

After some much needed reflection time, after a few tough days at work, I realize that I own all of that one. Apologies.

It's all good bro. It's good we can smile and move forward. You are a valuable asset to this community and appreciate your input.

After some much needed reflection time, after a few tough days at work, I realize that I own all of that one. Apologies.

It's all good bro. It's good we can smile and move forward. You are a valuable asset to this community and appreciate your input.

You're probably being too kind but I appreciate the sentiment. I am smiling and I hope you are as well. No need for that type of abrasiveness , but we're moving forward. Tonight (in an hour or so) my wife is hosting a "girls night" during which much music and laughs will be shared by all, upon our Klipsch set up, obviously. I look forward to bringing the tunes! Bump for the sale of these 63's :)

I ran my 63's as surrounds for almost a year with 83's up front .......WOW ;-)

That would be way cool. Maybe overkill but we wouldn't be in this hobby if we believed in overkill now would we.

No such thing as over kill. Just better systems...........Taz

You need a pair of these for surround sound.

If not for my OCD of the black/gold woofers on my current set up all matching I'd probably take you up on that ;) As I agree that they'd make amazing surrounds!

Well thats just not fair. I was all set on selling my RF-83s and RC-64 to build my own system, but now I have to consider these as surrounds. Worst part, I live on the south side of Indianapolis so they are real close, like within my grasp. Oh what to do.

PS glad everyone is getting along again.