Finally Got Some RB-75s

TasDom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but they are powered by an HK receiver which has always been pleasing to my ears.

Do you know what model of HK? I have two of the older HK430 receivers, and they are nice for the money I spent, but not super. It could be the HK... [;)]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting rid of mine.

Bruce

• Moderators

I have an HK 430 as well. That is not the receiver he has. I believe it is the AVR series (maybe AVR70?) Can't remember exactly. I've used several of the older AVR series and they all have sounde great (AVR55, AVR70 and AVR80)

Your setup is awesome. I only wish I had as nice of a room as yours. I think I am going to try and use the height channels, based on your comments and the comments of others. Your RB-75's look great!

Thanks bud. I'm really enjoying them as heights. I hope you like it as much as I do.[Y]

• Moderators

A friend of mine said it acts as a difuser but I don't know......

With all the beams it looks as though it may defuse a little ? I wouldn't care if even hurt the sound a touch It looks great.

NO [bs] to me that is the best looking ceiling I have seen, very cool. I love log cabins and timber construction, add what looks like bamboo or similar rounded wood and it's perfect ! Very nice

Congratulations on the RB-75's, heavy duty for a bookshelf speaker, it's the only RF model we have, a big part of why I don't comment much about the RF models, no experience. [:#]

NO PWK BS Button to me that is the best looking ceiling I have seen, very cool. I love log cabins and timber construction, add what looks like bamboo or similar rounded wood and it's perfect ! Very nice

Those ceilings mimic the ceilings and roofs of the Native American in the Southwest. The house was made of adobe, then they put on the big trunks. Over that is the branches or small pieces of wood to cover the building. Hard to find ruins that have any wood up top.