Great way to Start a Saturday...

Youthman

• Moderators

Last night, my wife and I celebrated our 16th Anniversary together. [<:o)] The kids stayed with my sister and when I woke up this morning, my wife left to run some errands so I decided to listen to some music. The song that was on my iPod was "Ghosts 'n' Stuff (Nero Remix) by Deadmau5 which I had purchased after hearing it while watching "The Art of Flight" on bluray (awesome demo by the way).

I took off one speaker grill (not sure why I only took off one) and turned the HK to 0db and sat down on the couch. My guess is most guys don't listen to Dubstep on B&W speakers but it was incredible! I was smiling from ear to ear. [:D] Highs were smoothe and the bass was extremely tight and punchy, so much that I could feel it in my chest (note I don't have a sub either). To top it off, when the first few bass drops hit, the left speaker grill flies off! I love it!

It was a cool moment for me, just had to share with my fellow audio enthusiasts and audiophiles. [:D] Enjoy your Saturday and happy summer!

deadmau5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...