Gear Party lastnight

Cornman

<:o)] Since getting the Jubilees about 8 months ago I have been
looking forward to hearing the Cornwalls again. Finally got up enough
energy & fortitude to wheel the cornie's back in to the living room.
They set up fairly well with out blocking to much of the jubilees.On the right , you will see some of the new to me gear that will drive the Cornwalls. Consisting of-

Mc 275 mkvl

Juicy Music Blueberry Extreme pre

Yamaha M70 200w ss amp

Moondogs 2A3 mono amps

post-20502-13819855573482_thumb.jpg

Hearing the Cornwalls again was like visiting with an old friend that you have not seen in some time. Simply wonderful. Cornwalls are so versatile they will always have a special place in my heart.

The jucy pre worked veery well with all the amps. I had always thought if you mix the super clean sound of the Yamaha's with the warmth of a tube pre it one be a good mirrage. And so it was, A very respectable sound at that price point.

The Mc was just mind blowing, the best I have heard since my Bat vk60 went on the blink. Different voicing but very high quality resolution, most enjoyable.

Well I guess you sure don't want to hear my Man Cave anymore[:o] Looks to me you have superceeded mine and gear as well, 275 is my second choice to the the VK-60 as well[:D] I'm going back and fourth as well but my second system is NO where near your second setup[:|]

Not the sharpest pic in the house but you can make it out, have the Las being driven by a Jolida FX-10, HK DVD-48 Universal for the digital front end and just picked up a Proj Debut Carbon with Orto 2M Blue feeding an Edwards Apprentice Pho-Stage. For a paultry $2K layout this setup really bangs it out and I was really wanting some horn's for live show LP and DVD's. Been so busy with the family I picked up a killer Insignia 39" LCD last Oct. and have not even had a chance to hang it from the ceiling yet[:(]

KlipschRig_zps3e9b1829.jpg

Would love to hear your man cave Kaiser. Thats somthing I still dont have --a Man Cave.

Even your second phono gear would blow me away. Yea the kids do keep us busy, but enjoy while you can, it gets pretty strange when there gone, as mine are.

Cornman

R
Are you going to talk about the sound? Very nice setup. I m interested in comparisons between the jubs and Cornwallis as well as the moondog vs the Mac 275

Sorry Lee just realized I had not answered your question. I am not much of a wordsmith, nor do I have the teck savy to build a system like yours. But will do the best I can to describe the differences. Bottom line is - the Jubs do ever thing we like about the Klipsch Heritage series in spades- more of the positives & even fewer of the negatives. Closest thing to a live performance I have ever heard. The Cornwalls for the money (especially used) are the best bargain in audio.

After all thats where I got my name - Cornman [:D]