Model S Shorthorn Corner Speakers from late 1950's

Mray

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the OP's first post, he mentions he will put them on eBay and then ship them anywhere in the world. In his last post, pick-up local or he delivers only. And that discount if you win the bid as a forum members. Just mention it and you will get some kind of unsure discount. Yeah, right.

He has had offers in PMs from forum members that he has rejected, period. If he has a sister, aI wonder ifmshenknows about the plan? Watch for an ultra-high first bid $ number on that some day posting . . . And don't forget when bidding, he might just remember how helpful this forum was and you will get that fast discount. The OP should read his own previous posts in the thread before posting again . . . To be trustworthy, consistency in your own posts is a must.

All that hope there was a straight up guy who was gonna work out a fair deal with a forum member. Went out the window faster than any Pam a forum member sent.

As Barney from Mayberry was know to say in an episode or two: "Move along, nothing to see here."

He called me the other day and said he forgot his password. He
asked me to tell you all that he will be posting them on fleaBay soon, and for everyone
to be watching for them. He hasn’t gotten them yet, but will real soon. – That is
all.

I don’t think he’s a horrible person, just a bit misguided
in his formative years. As others have stated: He didn’t understand how
friendly and freely informative people are on here. If someone on here ends up
with them and needs help loading, I’m not too far away.

If he wants forum bidders, you might get him to offer a statistically tangible discount for forum members . . . . The "maybe someday we will work a discount for a forum member after it is all over with" is pretty, well, ridiculous. If he wants forum incentive to buy, I would recommend a percentage discount stated here on the forum. What is forum help been worth to him? $5? $10? A specifics percentage off? Had that experience with some forum members here selling on eBay and it has been great. But never a "I will will figure it out after you pay, I will figure it out then" going to be taken seriously.

Too bad he is not going to give forum members, guardians and lovers of special vintage Klipsch products a shot first.

Well, at least they are saved from a local unadvertised garage sale and will find their way to someone, hopefully a forum member, to preserve and use the. As it is, I am one less potential buyer.

But, thanks, Weber for the update and offer of assistance.

• 4 weeks later...