Appreciation of the new forum

mustang guy

Chad,

You should not feel weird about accolades from those you help. You successfully brought the Klipsch forum into the 21st century. We all needed that. You are deserving of the credit for the good work you've done.

What we don't want is to have the threads concerning the forum to focus on the few negative things. Overall, it is exponentially improved here. This forum has been friendly to me for the most part, but I get an occasional slap on the wrist. If I focused on the slap and didn't remember the good, I wouldn't be here. You do the same. We like what you've done with the place!

I would have sent this as a PM, but I really wanted to see you blush.

PS: The Halloween outfit was awesome. I am very glad you didn't dress up as Flo. B)

• Like 1

Like Thebes, I was shocked to see a tally for warning points. Is there a key to how many you are allowed? Also it seems others can't see who has amassed these points. That kind of takes the fun out of it. I mean, in elementary school, all the students knew how deeply in people like (troublemakers like) Thebes were at all times, which led to all types of schemes by instigators to figure out exactly where the cliff edge ended, just needing that extra push....

Like Thebes, I was shocked to see a tally for warning points. Is there a key to how many you are allowed? Also it seems others can't see who has amassed these points. That kind of takes the fun out of it. I mean, in elementary school, all the students knew how deeply in people like (troublemakers like) Thebes were at all times, which led to all types of schemes by instigators to figure out exactly where the cliff edge ended, just needing that extra push....

CHAD,

I asked before and was never answered, so I will ask again; Do warning points fall off over time?? It would really suck sitting on the brink and never being able to be good long enough to redeem oneself!!!!!!!!!

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

I CHAD,

I asked before and was never answered, so I will ask again; Do warning points fall off over time?? It would really suck sitting on the brink and never being able to be good long enough to redeem oneself!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Miscreants have a need to know.

Roger

Hey CHAD!!!

Another suggestion! Would it be possible to make a search function in the members section, so we could search by location???? This would make it easier for us to locate members in our area, or members that can help in a "Pony Express" to ship speakers or check out speakers for a fellow forum member. Feel free to chime in here guys and or hit my like button if you agree this is a good idea!!!

Thanks Chad!... Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 2

Hey CHAD!!!

Another suggestion! Would it be possible to make a search function in the members section, so we could search by location???? This would make it easier for us to locate members in our area, or members that can help in a "Pony Express" to ship speakers or check out speakers for a fellow forum member. Feel free to chime in here guys and or hit my like button if you agree this is a good idea!!!

Thanks Chad!... Roger

im working with chad about this right now. trying to get something together like this:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1354149/the-ill-demo-my-subwoofer-for-other-enthusiasts-thread

this is one of my kansas city buddies. he makes alot of fun stuff happen over at avs, but i wish there were more klipsch guys around over there

• Like 1

• Administrators

CHAD,

Roger

Please see my response on your other thread: http://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/146598-so-what-are-these-warning-points-about/?p=1663942

• Like 1

Well...

This forum, like many on the internet is here to collect information from you. The transaction is you get something but they get a wee bit more.

They're monitoring you with Google Analytics, Facebook Connect and Facebook Social Plug-ins. These are cookies that monitor you internet behavior and report back to the mother ship.

Edited by John Warren