ALL F/S belle's, Heresey's and academy's

crustywon

EDIT: wife says no to sale.

I have 2 academy's (1 oiled oak and one clear oak and in excellent condition.) I used as my rear surrounds.

I have 1 pair of walnut heresey's I have on sides for my center channel (come with extra set of tannish brown grills with pie logo's)

And one set of walnut belles that have the crites ab-2 crossovers(original cross-overs included) I am at work right now but will post pics of the academy's when I get home. I will also post many other pics of the heresey's and belles when I get home.

Will assist in shipping at buyers expense.

Local pick up is always welcome.

post-53387-0-42360000-1385481461_thumb.j

Edited by crustywon

Maybe I'm missing something, My set up seems to be missing some power and umph. (is that a real word) Maybe just feed them some real power? I have them hooked up to my integra dtr 30.3 at the moment. I just remember having my rf-7's rc-7 and rsw10 and it would pound my chest.

• Moderators

I have not heard your setup but I have heard the RF-7 system and indeed, for HT, it's one killer setup for sure. I've always loved the sound of the Reference Series, especially for HT but I'm REALLY loving the sound of my RF-7ii's for 2ch as well so I know they are capable of sounding exceptionally well for both 2ch and HT.

Best wishes in whatever you decide.

Keep those beautiful Belles if possible, very hard to come by as you probably know. They are very hard to beat for 2-channel music.

Sell the rest and then not too much out of pocket for the RF-7 setup.

If you need more power, I have a line on a couple of very potent amps.

Bill

• Moderators

Keep those beautiful Belles if possible, very hard to come by as you probably know. They are very hard to beat for 2-channel music.

Sell the rest and then not too much out of pocket for the RF-7 setup.

If you need more power, I have a line on a couple of very potent amps.

Bill

I can vouch for Bill and for the Acurus A200 I recently bought from him, they sound fantastic with Klipsch and have added better separation and punch than what my Harman Kardon can provide on it's own. Maybe Bill has another Acurus he's willing to part with.

Guest Teresa Wright

Would an Academy be a match for my '85 Cornwall II's?? I am still using my rc-52 from my reference set up-sold everything else. Doesn't sound bad, but, wondering if the academy is the proper match. Thanks