WTT: Hand held noise maker for audio gear

Thaddeus Smith

.45 ACP is becoming too expensive for me to shoot with any regularity, so I figured I would see if there was someone interested in trading some audio gear. Needs to be face to face in DFW area (northern preferred), and looking for value around $450-500. PM me for details and offers of audio gear.

Stereo amps (tube maybe?), sennheiser headphones, Cornscala style D components, DAC's, headphone amps, multiple quantities of 3TB hard drives, etc are in the ballpark of what I'm looking for.

As always, mods feel free to delete if this is deemed inappropriate. No harm, no foul.. just trying to reach a wider audience.

Ha! If someone (must be TX resident) is planning to come through town and would like me to sit on the item until that time, I can accommodate. Most of time and enjoyment comes from shotgun shooting and this item is more than my home defense needs require. Pics and details can be posted, I just didn't want to upset anyone with delicate sensibilities.

Actually you could trade through any of the many dealers/gun traders out there with an FFL and they can ship anywhere in this great land. Guntrader.com lines it up all the time. Now I do have some Altec bass horns w/ big Dukane tops (must be $1,000.00 worth) for a nice sounding two way. Lets meet at Carl's (about 1/2 way) week of Christmas LOL.

Actually you could trade through any of the many dealers/gun traders out there with an FFL and they can ship anywhere in this great land. Guntrader.com lines it up all the time. Now I do have some Altec bass horns w/ big Dukane tops (must be $1,000.00 worth) for a nice sounding two way. Lets meet at Carl's (about 1/2 way) week of Christmas LOL.

Good to know about the FFL. Never gone that route, so was just sticking with what I know to keep it easy. As much as I love Carl and his family, I'm staying home for Xmas. We just did 2k miles round trip to Tucson for Thanksgiving. Had a good time, but I'm beat.

Humm, I'm coming thru in a couple of weeks going to see my mommy. Any interest in a set of garage Cornwalls or Jolida FX-10 or Sony XDR-F1HD tuner or RS-7s or JBL 4312 monitors or .........

PM with questions incoming.

Good to know about the FFL. Never gone that route, so was just sticking with what I know to keep it easy. As much as I love Carl and his family, I'm staying home for Xmas. We just did 2k miles round trip to Tucson for Thanksgiving. Had a good time, but I'm beat.

Humm, I'm coming thru in a couple of weeks going to see my mommy. Any interest in a set of garage Cornwalls or Jolida FX-10 or Sony XDR-F1HD tuner or RS-7s or JBL 4312 monitors or .........

PM with questions incoming.

And responded to with ??

BTW for all, the stuff listed from me could be bought just never got around to listing and pricing but either the Corns or JBLs go not both. Kiddos need some speakers in the game room.

Edited by USNRET

I have a Sansui AU-70 tube amp I'll trade you for it. They often sell for more than your value point. So if you change your mind about the FFL broker idea we could make it happen. Look that amp up. I'll ship it to you on my dime. You get me the gun through an FFL dealer.

I have a Sansui AU-70 tube amp I'll trade you for it. They often sell for more than your value point. So if you change your mind about the FFL broker idea we could make it happen. Look that amp up. I'll ship it to you on my dime. You get me the gun through an FFL dealer.

Or if he got it to me, you could pick it up on the 23'rd.

The garage Corns sound nice. i believe you had them on a Marantz receiver?

The garage Corns sound nice. i believe you had them on a Marantz receiver?

Yes I did Carl. I thought that you had perhaps seen them in that configuration (lately with Squeezebox Duet > Emotiva XDA > Emo Mini-x). Please feel free to openly talk about your thoughts on the Corns. To the OP, while I am interested in consummating a deal, if you see one that blows your skirt up go for it otherwise I will see if I can squeeze them in the mom-mobile van and we can trade.

Edited by USNRET

• 3 weeks later...