Bizarre video?

BlackGTS

Have you seen a video lately (preferably music) that just made you go WHOA?? I know that a lot of you guys here grew up listening to the same music and videos were kinda rare or not easily seen back in our day.

I recently started looking on Youtube for older videos and have seen some wild or unexpected stuff. I'll start this thread out:

This one, EVERYBODY has heard. Most of you probably can even name the artist but I'll bet that you haven't seen the video. A couple of things are bizarre; It ISN'T lip-synced. The guy is playing the piano live. He does have backing music but the majority is live. Also, the wardrobes from the early 70's were unique. And when is the last time you saw a video where the singer almost lost a tooth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsezr0qiFIc

Ron

• Moderators

Bazarre.....it was the 70's man..... :cool:

I remember that show, the midnight special was popular for a while, still a great classic song. Back then SNL was worth watching, Wolfman Jack even had a show.

• Moderators

I remember that video, it is strange, I think that song was used in one of the movies with Eddie Murphy, he was a cop in the movie, can't remember the name.

TheBes, another cool song, i think most of these were from back when they made real music ! :)

Edited by dtel