SOLD - B&K Reference 200.7 (200 x 7) Amp - SOLD

Youthman

I see you are rocking dual RSW15's. One day I will find another RSW15 for my setup (even though I have no idea why I would need more bass).

you know to me one of the best features of the RSW subs, besides their look ( cherry/maple ) and sound. the location of the volume control. thats awesome

not a fan of oak, let alone painted black. bought 2 in black from Scott (SWL) and sold both of them and bought 2 in cherry from Bill (Fish)

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1

Didn't B&K go bankrupt a few years ago? What about potential repair requirements?

Selling my B&K 200.7 Home Theater Amplifier. This amp is an absolute beast of an amp weighing 76lbs and delivering a solid continuous 200 watts x 7 @ 8ohm, 375 watts x 7 @ 4ohm and delivers 75amps peak to peak. THX Ultra Certified. Beautiful clarity, tight bottom end and great separation.

Unit is in perfect working condition and does not have any hum or buzz in any of the channels.

Has some scratches on the sides and top (see photos for details) and some white dots on the faceplate.

I would rather sell locally since I do not have the original box but I would be willing to ship if no local parties express interest.

Willing to meet up to 1hr away for local buyers.

Selling for $950 + shipping.

BK-2007-1.jpg

BK-2007-2.jpg

BK-2007-4.jpg

BK-2007-5.jpg

BK-2007-6.jpg

BK-2007-8.jpg

Didn't B&K go bankrupt a few years ago? What about potential repair requirements?

Yes they did. ATI acquired B&K's inventory and mfr'ing licenses.

Important news
Amplifier Technologies Incorporated (ATI), has acquired the assets of B&K Components effective October 18, 2010. It is our mission to continue the B&K brand, and we are moving production to our factory in Los Angeles, Ca. We expect to have production of the most popular B&K products by Q1, 2011. In the meantime, you can e-mail: jeff@ati-amp.com for immediate inquires. If youve been a B&K dealer, wed like to renew B&Ks relationship with you. We know many of you have questions, so weve prepared a FAQ sheet for you . B&K Components joins Amplifier Technologies roster of prestigious brands: ATI, AudioAccess, BGW, and Theta Digital.

http://www.bkcomp.com/faq/index.html

4) I have an older product that needs service, who do I contact?
Eastern Elite Audio Video is set up as the exclusive service center for all out-of-warranty repairs. They are former B&K employees, so they know the products thoroughly. E-mail: george@ee-av.com or call: 716-240-7458.

Bill

• Moderators

Thx Bill for the bump and the info on the B&K Acquisition.

Franticsled, the RF-63's would look nice next to the RF-83's but I wouldn't want them to feel intimidated. :P

I see you like Parasound amps. They are fantastic. Keep an eye out for an HCA2205a (220 x 5). I used one prior to my Sherborn (200 x 7) and it's a beast.

Thx Bill for the bump and the info on the B&K Acquisition.

Franticsled, the RF-63's would look nice next to the RF-83's but I wouldn't want them to feel intimidated. :P

I see you like Parasound amps. They are fantastic. Keep an eye out for an HCA2205a (220 x 5). I used one prior to my Sherborn (200 x 7) and it's a beast.

Yes I do like the sound of the parasounds. I like the 2 ch amps, I can move it from room to room or switch things up a little more, basicly in my eyes they are a little more versitale. I have 2 hca 1000, 1 750, and a 1500. My favorite sound is the 750, its just full of rich mellow sound and its crystal clear. The larger ones are not quite as clear and smooth......at least on my 7's. I have only listened to the 63's on the 1500 so far.