SOLD - B&K Reference 200.7 (200 x 7) Amp - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

It was great to connect (even if it was over the phone) with another forum member. We truly have a great community here and I really appreciate the fellowship and the friends that I have made over the few years that I have been a part of it.

• Moderators

Man Tim, I wasn't familiar with your model Yamaha receiver so I looked up the specs. That looks like it's an incredible receiver. I can't believe it doesn't have xover settings for each channel. I just looked at the manual online and sure enough, you can set each speaker to Large/Small and then set your Sub Xover frequency. Strange that on a high end receiver, they wouldn't have added the ability to adjust each xover separately.

Man Tim, I wasn't familiar with your model Yamaha receiver so I looked up the specs. That looks like it's an incredible receiver. I can't believe it doesn't have xover settings for each channel. I just looked at the manual online and sure enough, you can set each speaker to Large/Small and then set your Sub Xover frequency. Strange that on a high end receiver, they wouldn't have added the ability to adjust each xover separately.

Yea, I was thrilled with it originally. Then I started doing my homework on this sight and seen how much it COULDNT do . Hindsight is 20/20 .

• Moderators

Payment Received. Tim has proven to be a man of his word and has been great to deal with. We've also had some great conversations on the phone, email and text about audio and I'm truly looking forward to seeing the system he is building.

Tim, I'm headed out of town till Saturday night. I know you said you aren't in a huge hurry to get the amp but I'll work on getting it boxed up this weekend after I get back. I need to find a second box for shipping. Will be in touch via text and will email you the Fedex tracking number as soon as it ships.