Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, teaman said:

All the earlier coffee talk made me thirsty. I went down to make a pot of Pistachio Ice Cream coffee....yummo! The talk of Maxwell House, Nescafe and Folgers scared me....

Not promoting myself or my business by any means but if you Google my user name you might find me and what I offer!

Tim

all I got was this...?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, teaman said:

All the earlier coffee talk made me thirsty. I went down to make a pot of Pistachio Ice Cream coffee....yummo! The talk of Maxwell House, Nescafe and Folgers scared me....

Not promoting myself or my business by any means but if you Google my user name you might find me and what I offer!

Tim

? do I need to be 70 y/o have burr grinder to get some?

il_570xN.366511313_hciy.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, teaman said:

Tim

Nice site! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, teaman said:

Tim

are going to come up with a cables,coffee,and cocktail blend ?

• Like 4

Went up on the roof, 93degrees feels like 104.  Trying to find leak around chimney in heavy rain.  There's nothing obvious, thinking about just sealing all the likely spots.  Just got a new roof and chimney job about 5 or 6 years ago.  Frustration begins to describe it.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Went up on the roof, 93degrees feels like 104.  Trying to find leak around chimney in heavy rain.  There's nothing obvious, thinking about just sealing all the likely spots.  Just got a new roof and chimney job about 5 or 6 years ago.  Frustration begins to describe it.

Did you try from the attic?  Able to see daylight around chimney?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Did you try from the attic?  Able to see daylight around chimney?

First thing I did.  No daylight.  Most likely it looks like water getting under shingles from flashing then dripping down nails.  There's nothing I can do from the inside since there is minimal space to roof from vaulted ceiling.

9 minutes ago, novisnick said:

Just googled Etsy and found a bunch of unhappy reports about them. Don't know if I can post the link here. Seems theres a problem with them. Anybody know anything about this?

Like a lot of businesses, when you get big fast, nobody remembers it's the customers that put them there.

Etsy is also dealing with a boatload of mom&pops / gift shops.

• Like 1