Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
8 hours ago, billybob said:

B)Pull it up with fingers41DDyGa1ahL.jpg while using button. Make sure controller in ON position.

Have a bad one on a jeep, it's the only one to control 3 windows, each door switch is dead because the main went bad,  of course the drivers window button does not work, 4th window. Well it will put the drivers window down but like yours it takes fingers to put it up.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, dtel said:

Have a bad one on a jeep, it's the only one to control 3 windows, each door switch is dead because the main went bad,  of course the drivers window button does not work, 4th window. Well it will put the drivers window down but like yours it takes fingers to put it up.

Shop the Bay, i buy these for the Farmers all the time.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, dtel said:

I might not be able to get it back up.

sounds like you might have a problem there...

1 hour ago, dtel said:

takes fingers to put it up

so that's how you do it.....now where do put the fingers ?

• Like 3

I just enjoyed a cup of my Caramel & Nut iced coffee. Listening to some Huey Lewis...(stop laughing) on my basement system through the Heresy 1's, pair of subs generated through my Emotiva XPA-2, ERC-3 and XDA-2. Good times and fun music serving as background noise as I pack up a couple of coffee orders.

Finally a day here in Michigan without storm clouds. Eventually I have to cut my grass but it is still like walking on a wet sponge and overly saturated. It will have to wait. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day!

Tim

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, minermark said:

Morning gang

Coffee done hours ago

Taking a break from building rock storage shelf.

Hot, dry, 90s+

Wife done casting stones for the day, takes about an hour w / kitchenaid mixer.

Could be a Guinness / Shooter day

1472994_10206726159462149_768332539981431069_n.jpg

I see some Guinness, what's the rest of that sheet...oh I see some American Piss oops I mean butt wiper and some Mexican Piss oops I mean Corona.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, teaman said:

I just enjoyed a cup of my Caramel & Nut iced coffee. Listening to some Huey Lewis...(stop laughing) on my basement system through the Heresy 1's, pair of subs generated through my Emotiva XPA-2, ERC-3 and XDA-2.

I wanna new drug.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, babadono said:

I see some Guinness, what's the rest of that sheet...oh I see some American Piss oops I mean butt wiper and some Mexican Piss oops I mean Corona.

I dont drink anything but Guinness, Guinness Blond, Hott Damm, and the Lagavulin16.

Everything else is for chit drinkin ill informed guest(s).

Vodka / Stella(s) once in a wile.

• Like 3