Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

14 minutes ago, minermark said:

From 2014 and closed; I was twitching when I read this. Would have bought at that price assuming due diligence was all good. Thanks though for looking for me.

another link for you guys looking (I have dealt with them before) https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/

3 hours ago, USNRET said:

Go say hi to my sister when you get to Oregon. She works downtown Portland and actually walked down to Echo Audio for me at lunch today to see if that had a Mc amp I was looking for. I think her last listening device was a transistor radio so I can imagine that conversation but she said that they were really nice but located in the $$$ part of town (Pearl district) whatever that is..

Echo Audio is where I bought my first Klipsch speakers (La Scala Decorators) for $565. Shortly afterwards, I joined this forum in 2002.

• Like 2

Morning gang

Ahhhh, only 96, nice break till the 100s this weekend.

Dodge road ready for test drive after front wheel bearings, Elect clutch Fan and two Bandaids.

Coffee, looking at these stones that have invaded my cave space:o

They dry waaay too fast outside, appears ill be living with this Table of Molds till Xmas.

35026171854_08b3d03794_z.jpg

35865777805_fb0e5e9485_z.jpg

35865788445_da2a9045d2_z.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, minermark said:

Morning gang

Ahhhh, only 96, nice break till the 100s this weekend.

Dodge road ready for test drive after front wheel bearings, Elect clutch Fan and two Bandaids.

Coffee, looking at these stones that have invaded my cave space:o

They dry waaay too fast outside, appears ill be living with this Table of Molds till Xmas.

35026171854_08b3d03794_z.jpg

35865777805_fb0e5e9485_z.jpg

35865788445_da2a9045d2_z.jpg

are those implants ?

• Like 2

UPS just knocked at the door and I was wondering what it could be since all latest purchases have arrived.  Lo and behold it was a refrigerated box of See's candy from my bud minermark.

Thanks Mark......the LF and I will savor these treats!

• Like 5

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, richieb said:

and the man himself manning the KitchenAid. Bravo --- 

That's why I asked if he had help mixing, is that you MM ?  Yes I did have a reason for asking that. :huh:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

wow, the audio gene skipped her, huh?

showed this chick some Khorns once and she said, “speakers are meant to be heard and not seen--they’re not furniture.” 

She's not a keeper then;)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

UPS just knocked at the door and I was wondering what it could be since all latest purchases have arrived.  Lo and behold it was a refrigerated box of See's candy from my bud minermark.

Thanks Mark......the LF and I will savor these treats!

i believe Mark is a loyal and generous friend.  Good traits to have in my opinion.

• Like 4