Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 minutes ago, babadono said:

Super quiet DW I get, but paying extra for a quiet GD? How long do you have it on? Most of the noise, from mine at least, comes out of the big hole called my sink.:)

Well, several years ago we bought the in between version.  Not ultra quiet but quiet compared to standard.  I don't think it was much extra to even worry about, and it doesn't rattle the sink and anything in it or on it to hades like the old one.  Somehow, it is one of those details that makes life slightly better around the house.

Yes, the noise comes out of the sink drain, with the quiet ones there is a lot less of that. 

• Like 1

Similar to the theory given me from a used car salesman when I said i neard numerous rattles in the car. "Turn the radio louder and you won't hear them".  So save a few bucks, buy a lesser model GD and turn the Klipsch louder. Problem solved - can't hear the disposal crankin' away and enjoying some Horns at the same time. You can thank me later ---

• Like 2

Evening gang

100s still, going to be one of those summers.

The River rock molds have been beefed up and this first pour was this morning.

Rocks come out of the molds in the morning, about time for some Pics.

Disposer Maint happens once a week when i can remember to do it, one Lb of ice cubes keeps it clean and purring.

a-funny-pictures-1.jpg

• Like 2