Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It's a hundred and feels like it in the Sun.

Work for 20 Min and get sweated up, come in the Cave for a few and dry off.

Todays project will install temp shelves on the backside of the Cave for rock storage, going to need up to 1K.

Trying to build stock, so when im ready for the wall i can keep going.

18486050_1376256232462694_5793179174086491870_n.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

You’ll probably think less of me; but, don’t worry, you have a lot of company,

Creamy.  

I pretty much hate crunch period. No crunchy french fries either. Don’t like things that are breaded that give it a crunch. 

We could have been such good friends.

• Like 4

hey Carl...to show you how much i hate crunch in my food -- when i eat cereal, i pour in lots of milk and let it sit until the cereal is nice and soggy. Best way to eat Wheaties. Today i bought a box of frosted mini wheats; but, my all-time favorite is Fruity Pebbles.

The enamel on your teeth must be pristine.

• Like 1

hey Carl...to show you how much i hate crunch in my food -- when i eat cereal, i pour in lots of milk and let it sit until the cereal is nice and soggy. Best way to eat Wheaties. Today i bought a box of frosted mini wheats; but, my all-time favorite is Fruity Pebbles.

I did too...double box with $2 coupon...scanned it twice got $4 off!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

fruity pebbles are $4.79 double 17oz box..

• Like 3

Meanwhile in my village there lives an ______

A man was rescued by Corpus Christi police after being stuck in an ATM on Wednesday afternoon.

The man was a contractor who was working on the machine when he accidentally locked himself inside, said Corpus Christi police officer Gena Pena.

Police arrived to the 400 block of North Mesquite Street about 2:05 p.m. after a passerby saw a note the man slipped in the receipt slot asking for someone to help him. The note also said he didn't have a cellphone with him. Police said some people thought it was a joke.

Pena said no one could hear the contractor in the ATM and said several officers had to kick the door in to rescue him.

It is unknown how long the man was in the ATM

• Like 4

Had a couple of friends over last night for dinner and billiards.  Cooked Porterhouse steaks on the green egg, creamed spinach, baked cauliflower, and a peach cake with peach ice cream.  Bought a half gallon of Tullamore Dew and had a steady drip from 5-9 pm.  Played couples 8 ball with the home court advantage but the home team scratched on the 8 ball three times. No hang over to speak of and up this morning and gave the Volvo a bath by 7:45am.

Hot and relentless humidity here!  Almost looking forward to fall-_-

Will break into the See's candy soon.  Told LF that minermark has sent her another box.  She is thrilled and will hide it away to savor.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Had a couple of friends over last night for dinner and billiards.  Cooked Porterhouse steaks on the green egg, creamed spinach, baked cauliflower, and a peach cake with peach ice cream.  Bought a half gallon of Tullamore Dew and had a steady drip from 5-9 pm.  Played couples 8 ball with the home court advantage but the home team scratched on the 8 ball three times. No hang over to speak of and up this morning and gave the Volvo a bath by 7:45am.

Hot and relentless humidity here!  Almost looking forward to fall-_-

Will break into the See's candy soon.  Told LF that minermark has sent her another box.  She is thrilled and will hide it away to savor.

Nice here in San Antonio,  was 99 in the shade yesterday, but with less humidity, it doesn't feel as bad:D

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Nice here in San Antonio,  was 99 in the shade yesterday, but with less humidity, it doesn't feel as bad:D

The last time I was on the Riverwalk it was about 105 degrees.  I was more comfortable there than I am here at 95 degrees.

• Like 1