Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

16 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

hmmm, i think my SAT can get me into Oregon, and i have a lot of free time.

Go say hi to my sister when you get to Oregon. She works downtown Portland and actually walked down to Echo Audio for me at lunch today to see if that had a Mc amp I was looking for. I think her last listening device was a transistor radio so I can imagine that conversation but she said that they were really nice but located in the $$$ part of town (Pearl district) whatever that is..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Go say hi to my sister when you get to Oregon. She works downtown Portland and actually walked down to Echo Audio for me at lunch today to see if that had a Mc amp I was looking for. I think her last listening device was a transistor radio.

that's funny ....as you were typing I was visiting their website

• Like 1

1 minute ago, USNRET said:

Go say hi to my sister when you get to Oregon. She works downtown Portland and actually walked down to Echo Audio for me at lunch today to see if that had a Mc amp I was looking for. I think her last listening device was a transistor radio.

wow, the audio gene skipped her, huh?

showed this chick some Khorns once and she said, “speakers are meant to be heard and not seen--they’re not furniture.” 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

wow, the audio gene skipped her, huh?

showed this chick some Khorns once and she said, “speakers are meant to be heard and not seen--they’re not furniture.” 

7 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Go say hi to my sister when you get to Oregon. She works downtown Portland and actually walked down to Echo Audio for me at lunch today to see if that had a Mc amp I was looking for. I think her last listening device was a transistor radio so I can imagine that conversation but she said that they were really nice but located in the $$$ part of town (Pearl district) whatever that is..

http://echohifi.com/details/11314/McIntosh_MC-7300 sold

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Searching for a used MC8207; Echo said scarce as hen's teeth as they are too new. They quoted new as $6200 (I think) - 3% for cash. I think not right now as $10K minimum is going to my GA house to get ready for sale listing.

if i had your money Mike, i’d burn mine.

• Like 1