Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

21 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Once the bedroom is done and house back together I'm going to play with my audio projects.

Hey, I'm more than happy to drive down and lend a hand as soon as I'm finished helping to put up another 250 yds. of privacy fence. Please have a 'Cat waiting for me to drive and possibly a shaker or three as we work.

59 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Once the bedroom is done and house back together I'm going to play with my audio projects.

Hold on a minute Carl -- have you got my bedroom finished, in case i need to crash whenever in that area?  Not saying that your audio projects aren’t important; but, I have an image to uphold so make my room really sharp!  Let’s go with all top of the line stuff for me. You deserve it.

Just now, BigStewMan said:

Hold on a minute Carl -- have you got my bedroom finished, in case i need to crash whenever in that area?  Not saying that your audio projects aren’t important; but, I have an image to uphold so make my room really sharp!  Let’s go with all top of the line stuff for me. You deserve it.

Yours has been done.  This is the last bedroom that hasn't been reworked. 

38 minutes ago, richieb said:

Hey, I'm more than happy to drive down and lend a hand as soon as I'm finished helping to put up another 250 yds. of privacy fence. Please have a 'Cat waiting for me to drive and possibly a shaker or three as we work.

I can handle all that.  I even have an air operated nailer for fence planks. 

• Like 1

Carl you forgot that you are scheduled to come run gas line thru my attic as the builder ran it from one side of the house to the other in the slab but didn't stub out in the kitchen! It's only 20' wall to come down thru.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Carl has a special room for you in the basement......

2 hours ago, USNRET said:

Carl you forgot that you are scheduled to come run gas line thru my attic as the builder ran it from one side of the house to the other in the slab but didn't stub out in the kitchen! It's only 20' wall to come down thru.

That's no hill for a stepper.