Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
duder1982, on 03 Feb 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:duder1982, on 03 Feb 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:

When the wife and I were putting together the grocery list, along with the dinner list.  Tuesday came up and I said it will be Taco Tuesday, so Tacos it is today.

Well kind of did the same thing, we had to go to the eye doctor yesterday in the next town over, 30 miles away in Louisiana,  SO after looking at the pics in this thread we stopped at a liquor store and got some vodka for Bloodymarys and to make home made Amaretto  . :o  We had to get it yesterday while over there because we live in a DRY county, were really not big drinkers at all but a dry county is crazy.   

So last night while trying a Bloodymary we were breaking the law here, might as well been smoking crack as far as the law goes. :ph34r:  :(

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

minermark, on 03 Feb 2015 - 07:01 AM, said:

Good Tuesday Morning Gang

It's

Well if nothing else you sure are regular, every Tuesday.

1 more great thing about Aero, My espresso maker always put silt in the cup, the aero has ZERO silt

I kind of got use to the almost crunchy bits of the last cup :o  I hate when I take that last sip and forget it was the end of a pot. :(

Yes indeed!

But In the morning it will be "Whisky Wednesday"

The Video i posted earlier, is from Despair.com, if you have not experienced this company/guy, you should.

• Like 3

Took a look at that video I believe he used to work for my ex company  :D , They certainly followed his explanation it could be worse

Example: Safety Rule, You may only use tools supplied by the company (actual safety rule) Irony working on electrical circuits not 1 insulated screwdriver issued, and actually supplied a cull metal set of jewelers screwdrivers,  

Example:  Working on a train and replacing Low Voltage Power Supply, has 1/2x20 bolts that require a 3/4" socket issued a 3/8 drive blackhawk 30 piece ratchet set

WE NEED THAT TRAIN OUT IN 30 minutes, why are YOU holding up our progress

Yep He sounds like the perfect employee for them.......................................( I realize his video was satire)

• Like 1

• Moderators
minermark, on 03 Feb 2015 - 11:22 AM, said: But In the morning it will be "Whisky Wednesday" The Video i posted earlier, is from Despair.com, if you have not experienced this company/guy, you should.

With you taste buds, Wednesday's are going to be an expensive day of the week :P  Your buds are kind of spoiled with the good stuff. :D

I have seen that guy before in videos like that, he needs to do some marriage videos, it would be great. :o  :)

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

tnr, on 02 Feb 2015 - 5:14 PM, said:

dtel, on 01 Feb 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

tnr, on 01 Feb 2015 - 4:49 PM, said: Dtel, we would much rather be enjoying the BM's at your Tiki bar. Not putting up with these winters the rest or our lives.

Those would go great anywhere, My vote is your in charge of BM's after seeing those, I need some soon and I will blame it on you, sounds like a good excuse.   :D  

I don't know who this guy is, but if I did, he would be in charge of Bloody's.

BigBloodyMary_zps7f275667.jpg

I think I want something between his and yours, OK to start remove the whole chicken :o and replace it with one more of whatever that is wrapped in bacon ? :D

That's crazy, but I'd try it  :unsure:

That thing could have kept me from getting off the couch for the whole super bowl.

• Like 2

Happy Wednesday guys. Snowy morning in Denver. We saw our friends off and they are now safely home in Texas. My music playing partner is back in the hospital so I'll be heading over to see him in a bit. Maybe I'll have more cheery news later!!

Tarheel, thanks again for the coaching. Cheers to all.............

• Like 5

Well the new DAC has been ordered after much hand ringing and help from Joe and Carl.  Years back I wouldn't blink at spending this rather paltry sum but retirement and going from two incomes to one changes things.  I really was convinced that I was through buying equipment :wacko:   But I have three lottery tickets for Powerball tonight :) so who knows.

Jake has new and larger food and water bowls so he is happy.  Told me to say woof to Baxter.

Going to the paint store to buy ceiling, wall, and trim paint for the dining room.  My painter works at a paint store and will get the job knocked out Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.....his days off.  Then to the foyer. 

LF fed and off to play tennis. 

Road trip for ribs with two friends tomorrow.  Start a diet the following week :o  Always think of Boxx when I use that emoticon.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 7

Well the new DAC has been ordered after much hand ringing and help from Joe and Carl.

Ahhh yes, another commission check in the mail :lol:

I am trying to talk Joe into opening an online audio store. With his knowledge, and all the people on the Forum who have this illness, I think he could likely be very successful. What say you all?

• Like 7

Well the new DAC has been ordered after much hand ringing and help from Joe and Carl.

Ahhh yes, another commission check in the mail :lol:

I am trying to talk Joe into opening an online audio store. With his knowledge, and all the people on the Forum who have this illness, I think he could likely be very successful. What say you all?

:emotion-21:

• Like 1

I was talking to a fellow Forum member about a cartridge we both bought. The MSRP is $775, and it is normally sold for $550 to $600. The seller mistakenly left the original invoice in the box when shipped. It was $225 to the retailer. Not a bad markup!

Joe...Joe...you listening??

• Like 2