Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

OK, about to leave work and have my 1 week check on my toe nail removal.  It made me think of others who've been fighting issues.  How are @Tarheel and @BigStewMan doing?

You saying that your nasty, dead toe reminds you of me & Chuck?  If i didn’t like you, i’d be insulted.

I’m doing alright. Trying to get my retirement stuff in order and of course you can’t just deal with one person...i’ve got three separate agencies to deal with now. Four if you count Alameda County Clerk Recorder because our retirement folks told me that i’m not getting a penny until i provide a birth certificate.  Much easier to send away for a copy than look through dozens of boxes hoping to find my copy.

Hope the toe is improving, and thanks for asking about us.

• Like 3

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, minermark said:

There is NO worse impending doom than to get a Zipper Stuck!

Oh your wrong about that, accidently pull one up to fast when not prepared, you will never forget it. :o

• Like 2

• Moderators

A while back Klipsch sent some packages here for the Pilgrimage, some things to give away, and some banners to hang out at Rodneys.

I stretched them out today to measure and get pic's.............NO snow in pic :D

Some of these banners are big, this was the first one, I hung them outside with the help of the tractor front end loader and house. I hung them to get pic's with dimensions to try and figure where we can put them.

klipsch_banners-01.jpg

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, dtel said:

Love that stuff, smoked one yesterday, marinated it for 24 hours first,  looks cooked perfectly, I smoke to 130-135, like a little pink left.

One of my favorite foods and when it's on sale it's cheaper than chicken.

oven roasted salt & black pepper , ovoo with yellow potatoes ..

I forgot the rosemary....

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, minermark said:

I would be one, and it seems NOT "The" ONLY one

Once it happens you never forget it.

1 minute ago, minermark said:

You can put that one in the mail.....to me.

That's funny, but there not mine, Klipsch paid to ship them here with 3 other large boxes, I know it was not cheap, there are 12 banners alone and some are heavy.

• Like 3

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

oven roasted salt & black pepper , ovoo with yellow potatoes ..

I forgot the rosemary....

Never tried on like that, sounds good.

I rubbed it down with some sriracha sauce and added granulated onion and garlic and some of my favorite stuff called NU-NU's from over in lafayette La. 

nu nu's.jpg

• Like 2