Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

26 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

it's official 36 inches of snow so far...it hasn't stop snowing , another foot tomorrow...

I live in the anus of new york state !

That's a crazy amount of snow.

Still better than living in New Jersey from what I hear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dtel said:

That's a crazy amount of snow.

Still better than living in New Jersey from what I hear.

I'm at 36 inches and it's still snowing ... and another foot coming tomorrow.. that's 48 inches not including now till 8 am !

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I'm at 36 inches and it's still snowing ... and another foot coming tomorrow.. that's 48 inches not including now till 8 am !

It might be up to your windows before it's over, Gary will not even be able to find his snow blower.

• Like 4

Bill I keep the bubble in LF's swank garage with the top down.  While she was putting dinner in the oven I told her I was going to take it out for a quick spin.  52 degrees, top down, winding it out a bit on the big loop near her house.  Been missing that feeling! 

• Like 4

ONEIDA COUNTY

Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol says Oneida County is now under a State of Emergency as well.

Roads will be closed effective at 6 p.m. Tuesday until 6 a.m. Wednesday due to conditions caused by the winter storm. It includes all county, town, village, city and state roadways in Oneida County.

Travel on roadways will be restricted to emergency and essential personnel only. Nobody else should be on the roads during the emergency.

Failure to obey this order is considered a criminal offense punishable by law.

The public is urged to keep updated on weather conditions, and report emergencies to 911.

• Like 4