Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
ironically, my heart was trippin out yesterday up in Arrowhead.  Came home early.  Talked to cardiologist today, she said it was probably a combination of the altitude and my asthma medicine and the cold temperature. Told her i was afraid to use my asthma inhaler now; but, she said to use it if i need to because that takes priority over an irregular heartbeat. maybe i’ll just add another cup of joe in the morning.

Now that's enough of that  :pwk_bs:  we fully expect you to be around for a very long time ! No excuses, drink some coffee and let us know in the morning. :ph34r:  

• Like 5

Morning Gang

It's currently 34 and feels like 34.

I believe a day off is in order, yep good plan.

Coffee time, and the coffee creamer Duggans will have something to say about that.

The wife is sleeping in or id be yellin this is a Bacon morning!

Welp, decision day for Turkey day has arrived, left it up my newly retired better half, we WILL do whatever she wants.

After 24+ years of taking care of the family feeding, this year, im giving her the option.

One option is the Atlantis in Reno, Dinner by Chef.

But it's up to her.

post-57941-0-05880000-1447950903_thumb.j

• Like 6

• Moderators

When you have the thought, life cannot get any worse, "You Could Wake Up next To Momma June"

That's depressing :blink:  :emotion-41:  

What?????  I'll bet she's as sweet as high fructose corn syrup.

I like a little something sweet on occasion but never that bad.  

• Like 2

When you have the thought, life cannot get any worse, "You Could Wake Up next To Momma June"

That's depressing :blink:  :emotion-41:  

You see?

You got it!

Dr Kerston would be proud!

Depressing is the first thought, waking up next to it would be "Worse"

When im exposed to something substandard and moraly gross, I instantly flip it, think, it could be worse!

Turn up the volume on this one.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Good "late" morning once again

Wife served up a great Bacon/Bagle/Egg spread, her Ks are cranked.

Me, im playin with "The Chip" and like iv said, the quality of this chip blows me away.

That being said as you can see in the lower left corner of this chip is the condenser Mic, the way you input sound.

What iv now found by messin around is, the chip is "Quality" the condenser Mic is $0.3 cents.

And there is my new challange, (re-work-re-introduce a better signal)

I love nothing better than a good bench problem(s)

No fear in playing around with these things because at the price per unit, i always buy two/three.

So if/when i fry it, no big deal......Fun.

post-57941-0-45320000-1447960504_thumb.j

• Like 3

ironically, my heart was trippin out yesterday up in Arrowhead.  Came home early.  Talked to cardiologist today, she said it was probably a combination of the altitude and my asthma medicine and the cold temperature. Told her i was afraid to use my asthma inhaler now; but, she said to use it if i need to because that takes priority over an irregular heartbeat. maybe i’ll just add another cup of joe in the morning.

Now that's enough of that  :pwk_bs:  we fully expect you to be around for a very long time ! No excuses, drink some coffee and let us know in the morning. :ph34r:

i'll try unless things get too bleak.
  • Like 1

BSM,

You need some 'mate de coca' (coca tea) when you go up in the mountains until you get used to the altitude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca_tea

sounds good and actually i've been wanting to try some for about a year now.  when my heart first started trippin out this past june, the doctor mentioned that sometimes caffeine does that.  i'd been a heavy caffeine guy for 40 years; but, i quit once the doctor planted that seed in my mind.  Guess i could always drink some tea/coffee/soda with caffeine and see if anything happens.

• Like 2