Dean G Super AA crossovers with the Mundorf oil caps F/S

roger2

These super AA crossovers for the LaScala are probably 4 months old and are as new condition, I had to sell my beloved LaScalas last week so I'm offering these for $475 + shipping which would probably be $25 or less .These have the optional Mundorf aluminum oil impregnated Caps installed. I paid an extra $175 over the standard price for these .

These have been sold...Thanks to everyone for the interest!

post-37704-0-50800000-1392666765_thumb.j

post-37704-0-50120000-1392666779_thumb.j

post-37704-0-69880000-1392666792_thumb.j

post-37704-0-23040000-1392666802_thumb.j

Edited by roger2
  • Like 1

Aren't these the ones I built honoring my Uncle's service and ultimate sacrifice in Vietnam? What's on the bottom means more to me than what's on the top. One of a kind a build -- I'll never replicate this build again.

Edited by DeanG

Dean- Would these work in Khorns that have AA crossovers?

seriously ? they are AA crossovers. grab em you will likey

I was quite serious, perhaps ignorantly so. Caution has served me well. I am encouraged by your confidence that I will likey them. So much so that I PM's our friend Roger that I'd take them. Cheers Budmand and thanks for the heads up.

There is something seriously wrong, but it's just not around here - most people are just seriously strapped for cash. Anyone following the Crossover Roadshow Thread in the 2-Channel section is aware that this design has been preferred to just about anything it was compared to. There were some exceptions, where it lost out to my paper in oil networks and something from Al, but I can't remember which one.

These are similar in design and function to the ALK Universal. The only real difference is that these have a first order midrange section instead of a second order. This was a collaborative design between Al and myself because I didn't really care all that much for the laid back nature of the Universal's midrange. I redesigned the network and then Al optimized a couple of the parts values with his modeling software.

Now that Al has decided to radically economize the Universal, networks like this one are even that much nicer.

This network is compatible with the Klipschorn, LaScala, and Bellle Klipsch. Because of the adjustable attenuation, it will work with just about any combination of horns and drivers.

Better safe than sorry... I fully understand. But if someone doesn't buy these asap, there is something seriously wrong around here.

I'm currently going through crossover drama with a pair of Cornscalas I just bought. I'm sure these would be perfect but the timing's off for me right now. It's not because I wouldn't want them.

Roger - Thanks for coming up to drop these beautiful crossovers off yesterday. It was a ton of fun talking equipment with you and I appreciate your advice. It was an honor to spend time with a Marine Veteran like you. Next time it will be over a beer or two I hope. You are quality people.