WTB: Klipsch Badges

tgapp

Hi everybody!

I'm new here, and I just grabbed a pair of Heresy I's with the brass laser-logo. I'm missing one of them, and all I need is the second one.

Any chance anyone here has a single laser-style logo? If not, I can always get two different ones.

Let me know what you have. I've got paypal, and can make this painless. Thanks in advance!

Thomas

I'm actually looking for one similar to these here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-KLIPSCH-LASER-LOGO-BADGES-PAIR-KLIPSCHORN-LA-SCALA-BELLE-CORNWALL-EMBLEM-/201039489687?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item2ecee32a97

Being the poor student I am, I'd rather not buy two when I only need one.

Any chance that somebody has an extra floating around?

Thanks in advance :)

welcome Thomas, you can't get any of the cooper logos from klipsch anymore.

ebay is your best source for these if you want to pay $90 for the laser logo's, they only put them on the years of 76-77-78

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1

Woo! Thanks Jeff.

If you have a single one, I'll snap that up in a heartbeat. Do you have paypal?

These Heresy's are going to be a gift to my old man. I'm going to try to source a (relatively) inexpensive tube amp to give his study room some class--after I add some risers (either DIY or from Crites), I think we'll be in good shape. I might recap the crossovers...but I've got my own pair of La Scala's that need more work than I have time for.

Send me a message and let me know! Thanks again.

Glad this one worked out, but guys- the copper logo badges have not been available from Klipsch for a number of years now, the laser lines logo copper placards even longer (probably a decade or more) . Referring to Parts Department will only further clog their phone lines. There are a few guys who have some of these left in private collections, best source is eBay at this point.

• 3 months later...

Hello, i am new at this forum and i'v been looking all over the internet for a Emblem for my Klipsch KSF 8.5, it is a V shaped Metal badge.

One is missing so i only need one, anybody have one of these?

Please pm me or write it here.