LOL

mike stehr

What I want to know is, what's Mike doing hanging around the the fancy, smancy part of the web. Come into some money recently? (gonna send me some)

Don't forget to pick up the Schlammer recommended $40k teardrop speakers.

And they wonder why I get worked up over cables.

• Like 1

Hammacher strikes again.

Years ago my then octogenarian grandparents needed to replace a Sony boombox they used for listening to FM and to play cassettes. I suggested a Bose music machine, due to its simplicity and relative ease of operation. Fidelity was not an issue. When I mentioned the cost, those survivors of the Great Depression rolled their eyes.

Next I knew, they'd spent hundreds more for a complex "component" system from Hammacher Schlemmer, which forgot to send speakers (for which the'd paid). The remote control resembled the control panel in a 747. Some "friend" sold them a cheesy pair of computer speakers to use with this system.

A call to Hammacher got the original speakers.

That Bluetooth Enhancer is seriously bizarre, not to mention expensive.

Edited by DizRotus

What I want to know is, what's Mike doing hanging around the the fancy, smancy part of the web. Come into some money recently? (gonna send me some)

Don't forget to pick up the Schlammer recommended $40k teardrop speakers.

And they wonder why I get worked up over cables.

Someone posted the link on Joenet....don't worry, I'm still poor. Since when did Websites have First Class anyway?

C'mon Marty, now you know you want the Raven. How can you resist the L/R bug zappers, flag holders and diamond plate?

You can park your can of Pabst Blue Ribbon next to frequency response stickers...