x

Axz Hout

Turn your phone on :D and he did! Kevin was the Klipsch fan in the video! He is one cool inmate for sure. :)

Chris,

They don't get any better than Kevin and Eldon!!! I had the pure pleasure of spending several months with Kevin and his family and still consider him a close and personal friend, one of my best, and his parents, siblings, and kids are all "TOP NOTCH" :)

• Like 1

Klipschorn Jubilees,and (2) KPT-684 Cinema Subwoofers look even better for home theater, Mr Klipsch Fan :D

thanks for posting and great talking to you. chris

Chris,

The Jubilees are in Kevins guest house / man cave. He only posted pictures of his Pro speakers. He has a very early pair of K-Horns and Short Horns at his shop also, and more modern K-Horns and other Klipsch in his home as well. He also has some KP 301s that he runs outside by the pool where those TSCMs are pictured. :D

Roger

• Like 1

This an old tour (1989), still interesting to see how the speakers are built. I learned employees call the Belle speakers BKs. Wear your earplugs!

Thank you for posting the tour. It was like being there with the addition of meeting PJK! I was a little surprise by the tour guides thoughts on the Cornwall. PJK certainly looked like a no-bulls**t guy!

• Like 1

Side note...

Kevin (good to see you back) but, didn't your wife buy your Jubilee's for you?

Even if it wasn't you, we all gotta admit, having the wife go out of her way to buy them for you (any husband) for a gift, is pretty cool.

Perhaps, even, Top Notch.

:emotion-21: