Ad Template

eth2

here is one from local cl tonight

i have a 50inch samsung plasma screen tv only used twice i have a wii and a brand new sony camcorder with built in projector. The camcorder was 700 used twice and the tv was 1200 selling for 750 and the wii anoher like 200 need a reliable car ASAP

Maybe local illiterate CL ads should be a thread in the lounge for laughs.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

Is $850 too much to ask for these? I suppose it's OK, since they are a family heirloom. :)

I am just "catching up" with the replies they are being posted so fast! At first I thought Beeker had posted that.

And yes, $850 is too much. You would have gotten more responses if you asked $200 and posted a pic of one of your speakers. I'll send you a pic of mine to use.

Here you go. It was too late at night for me to get Wheel of Fortune on the hi-def TV in the attached photo.

Only you will recognize the Christmas ornament I put on top of the speaker. It's a $90 paper weight, otherwise known as a burned up dryer motor. :lol:

post-58280-0-53220000-1399431102_thumb.j

post-58280-0-44500000-1399431137_thumb.j

Edited by wvu80

Is $850 too much to ask for these? I suppose it's OK, since they are a family heirloom. :)

I am just "catching up" with the replies they are being posted so fast! At first I thought Beeker had posted that.

And yes, $850 is too much. You would have gotten more responses if you asked $200 and posted a pic of one of your speakers. I'll send you a pic of mine to use.

I think I'll keep em guessing. If they email asking for pictures, I will direct them to some old Jensen Triaxes on the google. :)

I think I'll keep em guessing. If they email asking for pictures, I will direct them to some old Jensen Triaxes on the google. :)

You post those Jensen pics and you'll probably get a sale! I swear the ratio of car speakers and "dual subs" to home speakers in our local Craigs List is at least 50-1.

Edited by wvu80

YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK THIS OUT!

It's a response on my local Craigs List in Parkersburg, WV, to Mustang Guy's CL listing of some $850 Speakers using Earl's CL template. It's just too funny! :lol:

RE: great speakers for sale - $850 (Parking Lot)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

First of all you could at least list a brand and model number. If you think people are stupid enough to pay in advance with NO information you are a loon!!!! Second, why in the hell would any one with half a brain meet in a parking lot where they can NOT test them? Will you bring a generator with you or maybe some solar panels?

Go back to your moms basement before I meet you in the REAR parking lot!

http://parkersburg.craigslist.org/ele/4458187891.html

Mr. Mustang Guy should have had the honor of bringing this the Klipsch Forumite community, but this couldn't wait, and besides, it's his fault for not being on-line here 24/7.

+++

Should I respond to the attack post, telling the complainer that the speakers turned out to be LaScallas, that the guy didn't know what he had, his mother told him to get them out of the basement, and I got them for 100 bucks? :D

Or one of you guys can do it, if it brings you pleasure.

Edited by wvu80