Johnny Football....

Boxx

"I give (general manager) Ray Farmer and (head coach) Mike Pettine a lot of credit. There's hope for the city of Cleveland. Johnny Manziel is going to bring his electrification to the city of Cleveland."

LOL

Notable incidents include his early departure from the Manning Passing Academy after allegedly oversleeping,[91] tweeting that he "can't wait to leave College Station" after receiving a parking ticket,[92] and getting kicked out of a University of Texas fraternity party.

Wait a minute... kicked out? Of a frat party? He must be a ******.

For Boxx. This is an unretouched photo of how an aggie boards up their windows for a hurricane. You can draw your own conclusion.

aggiesrita.JPG

And this at a school of engineers....

You think that they could do more to protect the residence of the president of the university.....

Edited by Boxx

"I give (general manager) Ray Farmer and (head coach) Mike Pettine a lot of credit. There's hope for the city of Cleveland. Johnny Manziel is going to bring his electrification to the city of Cleveland."

"Electrification?"

OK...I will resist the urge to make "short circuit" jokes about a 5' 11" NFL QB.

he'll get at least 2 wins a year cause he has to play us twice a year hear in bengal land. we make every QB look awesome

we did get AJ though

I see Andy Dalton having a breakout season this fall.... I could be wrong. However, you never have to worry about any off-season antics....

"Electrification?"

OK...I will resist the urge to make "short circuit" jokes about a 5' 11" NFL QB.

I know the feeling; however, if he ends up having half the guts and drive that another short quarterback, who was actually drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the 13th round (they don’t even go that many rounds anymore), going at the 330th overall pick, of the 1972 NFL Draft, he could own the city very easily.

post-36163-0-11540000-1400184475_thumb.p

post-36163-0-61580000-1400184484_thumb.p

post-36163-0-97420000-1400184494_thumb.p

post-36163-0-69900000-1400184510_thumb.p

post-36163-0-67980000-1400184522_thumb.j

post-36163-0-33300000-1400184534_thumb.p

post-36163-0-70380000-1400186808_thumb.p

Edited by Fjd

Dalton can get us to the playoffs, he just can't complete a pass in the playoffs.

Dalton is still young enough, and can mature into a good QB. They have a good team, just need a couple key players for that extra push into the playoffs.

My nickname for Johnny Football Manziel is Johnny Douchebag. I'm an Aggie but I don't drink the Kool Aid that 99.9% of Aggies drink that think Johnny Football is a Football God. Johnny Douchebag is an Immature Spoiled Little Rich Kid whose Parents bailed him out of trouble with the NCAA over the selling of his autographs. They hired a Big Time Attorney and made the problem go away and all he got was a half game suspension against Rice. I like watching Manziel play football, I just don't think the fly by the seat of his pants acrobatic scrambling stuff he did in NCAA Football will fly in the NFL. He's going to get seriously hurt/f'ed up pulling those stunts in the NFL. I think Manziel would have been better off staying one or more years at A&M and working/honing his QB skills.

He might make it in the NFL, but he won't be dancing around defensive backs like he did in college, they're too fast in the NFL. His coaching will be the key. He needs to calm down, and leave the ego at home. The kid definitely has skills, he just needs to work on his attitude.