So i get this phone call........

minermark

With little to do in between speaker projects, it's 100 and im a house hermit today, I get rousted from my nap by none other than the guy I bought my Split Scalas from, in Bandon Oregon, seems he has another pair of regular Scalas and he thought of me!

He's looking for $800 and will be emailing me pics soon, and I will post them here,( maybe ) and maybe by that time I can talk myself out of this.

However when the wife hears of Bandon again, I think im doomed, we loved that southern coast, crap 10 days and ill be up there pickin up the Bells, what the h-ll is up with that state?

Cannot think straight, perhaps a Corona or two....

I live in a state with 38.5 million people,yet the deals up north keep poping up! Weekly!!

The Bells will be the third purchase in Oregon in less than two years.

Maybe I can Put this on the wife...Hummmm. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Called the wife and put it on her, h-ll ya she wants to go to Bandon, the only thing she ask was, "Will they fit in the truck ?" with the Bells, i don't know.

One trip, two sets of Klipsch in a standard 8' truck bed eatin up just a little by a bed box.

My question: what is the footprint of a Belle ??

• Like 1

hell you can get heresy's in there with them, or maybe cornwalls :P why come back with 2 pairs when you could get 3 :emotion-14:

Joe you nut, don't give her any more ideas, as it stands now she will be able to compare her Khorns with Bells AND Scalas.....holy cow I never had that happen in my lifetime.

• Like 1