Quick Question for the crossover experts..

joshnich

I am in the process of doing some cleaning out...Are the original AA from my Belles networks of value to anyone? I was going to toss them but just wanted to make sure . I know I will not be using them again and I just seem to move them around my workbench!

Thanks

Josh

• Like 1

I am in the process of doing some cleaning out...Are the original AA from my Belles networks of value to anyone? I was going to toss them but just wanted to make sure . I know I will not be using them again and I just seem to move them around my workbench!

Thanks

Josh

Take some pics and throw-em on ebay, I get an average of a c-note for all my oldies....

First of all, GO GIANTS! Saw my first game on July 20th, 1969 at The Stick. It was the Giants vs The "D" word, Gaylord Perry and Claude Osteen on the hill. The Giants won 7 t0 3 and Gaylord Perry actually hit a home run just over the left field fence. It was his first and maybe his last? What other historic event happened on that day? No fair to google.

Sorry to go OT, as minermark said, sell them and get some extra toy money. Lots of guys like original networks to tinker with or even hold on to in case you want to sell the speakers down the road. Some buyers like to have things original.

Go Giants!....30 yr Giant fan north of the border. :D

Amazing how many Giants fans are out there! My family moved to Northern California from New York in 1955 a couple years before the Giants. They moved in 57 when i was 5. Have been a lifelong fan. Watching Mays McCovey, Davenport, Cepeda, Dirty Al, Perry, The great Marichal, on and on. Not many people know that there are more Giants in the Hall of Fame than from any other team. I cried like a baby in 2010 when they won it all. Looks like we are off to another great year. Game comes on in about an hour and a half.

Go Giants!

I noticed a lot of "Giants fans" came out of the closet so to speak in 2010. In a box, somewhere, I have quite a few Croix De Candlestick pins for sitting in many an extra inning game, usually at night. I also still have my "3 Com sucks, long live The Stick!" T-shirt. It has seen better days.

Go Giants!

I noticed a lot of "Giants fans" came out of the closet so to speak in 2010. In a box, somewhere, I have quite a few Croix De Candlestick pins for sitting in many an extra inning game, usually at night. I also still have my "3 Com sucks, long live The Stick!" T-shirt. It has seen better days.

Go Giants!

Awesome! Yes I have many Croix's, And yes a lot of "fans" showed up in 2010 and as much of an old school person ( bordering on curmudgeon) that I am, I am liking the vibe at the park. Lots of energy. Incredibly diverse fan base. So rather than shoo kids off my lawn ( not that you are suggesting that! ) I say its all great!

Josh

Go Giants!

Awesome! Yes I have many Croix's, And yes a lot of "fans" showed up in 2010 and as much of an old school person ( bordering on curmudgeon) that I am, I am liking the vibe at the park. Lots of energy. Incredibly diverse fan base. So rather than shoo kids off my lawn ( not that you are suggesting that! ) I say its all great!

Josh

Lifelong fan here as well.

Went to Seals games before the Giants.

Me and my daughter.

jerol

post-24554-0-75300000-1400398883_thumb.j

Edited by JerolW