**SOLD**: Cherry RC-7, Black RF-5's, Denon 3808ci

Thaddeus Smith

**UPDATE**

What began as a casual sale is now a mandatory sale. Wife is essentially on maternity leave a month earlier than planned, so I'm scrambling to make up some budgetary shortfall. Local DFW only. $1600 for the set, with wiggle room. Individual prices are high to accommodate price negotiations. ;)

Pair of Klipsch RF-5's in black ash. No dimpled/creased woofers. Grills in good shape, no broken pegs. Finish in good shape 8/10. Second owner, purchased from Carl. - $700

Cherry finish, Klipsch RC-7. There's some cosmetic damage from the previous owner, but I've been running it for about 4 years without any issues whatsoever. Hard to tell when it's inside a TV stand. Slight scuffing on the top and side. Small dimples in the woofers. Small 1/4" hole in the grill fabric near the top edge (hasn't grown while I've owned it) and the grill is missing the badge. Grill pegs are all intact. Probably a 5 or 6/10. - $400

Denon 3808ci. Includes remotes and proper calibration mic. No malfunctioning HDMI ports, transcodes all modern Blu Ray audio and video, except for that 3D garbage. 130wpc, Audyssey XT. - $500 EDIT: ..after a discussion with JTubbs I'd like to clarify that I only added the Denon to incentivize a package sale since a common response I got from Craigslist people was that they didn't have anything appropriate to drive the speakers. I'm still actively using the Denon, so I'd prefer not to sell it unless the speakers go with it, or sell separately but first since I'll have to pick up something cheap to backfill.

post-34066-0-19780000-1402094959_thumb.j

post-34066-0-15700000-1402094965_thumb.j

post-34066-0-67300000-1402094974_thumb.j

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

One down and one to go.

A little bump for Thaddeus Smith's(Michael Ray) RC-7.

Bill

Thanks Bill! There's certainly no urgency to the sale. I finally convinced (beat down?) my WAF that Cornwalls were the best option for our living room and they do such a good job running as a phantom center that I'm just going to offload the RC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...