$500 La Scala speakers with Klipsch amplifier - Brooklyn NYC

Nordschleife

On craigslist: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/4508122168.html

What is a Klipsch amp?

I have never -- in more than 5 decades of being aware of Klipsch -- heard of a Klipsch amp, other than the amps included in powered subwoofers, promedia computer speakers, etc.. Klipsch phono cartridges, yes. Other than that, nothing but speakers, untill the recent (21 century) introduction of ear buds, accesories, releases of PWK's old recordings, etc.

.... unless they found an amp that PWK built himself ... but he used commercial amps, as far as I know.

Edited by Garyrc

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Earl Hall <2507d5ca4aa130d89b5e968b649afe41@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

Good evening,

If your LaScalas are not yet sold, I am very interested, Please let me know by email

Seller's response:

Hey they have not but I do have some people who hit me up earlier so let me see whats up with them and I will let you know asap

In other words someone got a great deal or the seller realized they are worth more and now wants 1500.

In other words someone got a great deal or the seller realized they are worth more and now wants 1500.

No, in other words, it's a total scam. You don't have that much good stuff and claim to have a "Klipsch amp" that never existed.

And did you follow mungkiman's link, directly upstream? The pic was ripped from an audio review.

+++

Do the audio community a favor; go to the CL listing, and click on the "Flagged" button to report this listing as a scam.

Edited by wvu80

No, in other words, it's a total scam.

You don't have that much good stuff and claim to have a "Klipsch amp" that never existed.

And did you follow mungkiman's link, directly upstream? The pic was ripped from an audio review.

Ya there's that point to, probably the most important one.