SOUTH FLORIDA Klipsch Sale

$700 obo Sold firm Oiled Oak Cornwall II's from 1988. These have spanky new grills ($180 direct from Klipsch). I would rate the cabinets as a 6~7 as they have a little bit of character but nothing that would keep them out of the living room.

sold RF-5 Black wood veneer (not vinyl). Cabinets and grills are an easy 9, they look brand new. No dings, dents, welts or blisters on any of the drivers.

Sold RSW-12 Black Vinyl has a couple of little nicks and grill has a couple of marks from a kitten but it is still very nice and completely worthy of your living room or man cave.

post-36875-0-86000000-1404409687_thumb.j

Edited by finallygotmyheresies
  • Like 1

Wonder if adding an RSW-12 with an RSW-15 would make much difference? Step away from the keyboard.

Yes it would. But I am pretty sure you have your mind set on a DIY sub.

Bill

There's only one way to find out Youth. If you want it I'll even pick up your tolls

Why DIY when you can let Klipsch do it for you :biggrin:

• Moderators

Actually Bill, I got caught up in the excitement of redesigning my front wall and going the DIY route. I've resolved to keep my RSW-15 for awhile as it has absolutely no problem keeping up with the LaScala Trio. Would love to find him a matching brother RSW-15 though.

There's only one way to find out Youth. If you want it I'll even pick up your tolls

:D Gas in my Expedition would be a killer.