Klipsch Saved The Day!

Klipsch saved the day and then some!!! Last week I visited New York for the first time since moving to Florida in the beginning of May. Before I flew out on Thursday I was informed that an event I was attending was in need of sound because something fell through. So rather than having my friends renting and wasting money on professional sound I volunteered my time and Heresy II speakers to power the event along with a KRK 10 subwoofer and an Onkyo A/V Receiver. The event went off without a hitch and I can say the sound performed better than most rigs I have used in Live Venues around New York City. Over 200 people attended the 10th Annual Drum & Bass BBQ and I saw nothing but smiles. I can honestly say I did not even have to come close to turning up the sound to the max to get desired volumes. I was told the sound could be heard from outside Cedar Creek Park in Wantagh too. So once again Klipsch sound did not disappoint. Thanks for making kick *** speakers that can hold up to anything!!!!

14691614374_b0fe5172c5_b.jpg

To view the rest of the album Click Here: https://www.facebook.com/charles.romano.33/media_set?set=a.10203326940426710.1073741837.1006573594&type=1

Charlie

• Like 2

This reminds me of my Nephews wedding....well I actually refer to him as my adopted son. I provided the entire audio system sans the DJ mixing board(set to flat in all respects). The DJ was shocked at the sound and went out and bought a set of Lascalas for all future events....he contacted me wanting some amplifiers but his wallet was not deep enough....he commented that he could not reproduce the sound we had that night with any SS gear he has tried. I told him he never will....I also gave him Dean's contact information but again his wallet was to lite...

60 watts of tubes filled that 50' X 30' hall with ease...... oh and the most common comment from folks coming off the dance was I LOVE THE BASS out of bone stock Lascala bass bins! Of course my hours earlier in the day tweaking of the settings on the Super X crossovers might have something to do with that ;)