new forum

Taz

John, you and I are in the old dog new trick category. We'll all get there eventually. It's all good.

If it helps and you HAVE to post some boobie pics in the future, just e-mail them to me instead of posting them here. It's better for both of us that way. ;)

• Like 3

John, you and I are in the old dog new trick category. We'll all get there eventually. It's all good.

If it helps and you HAVE to post some boobie pics in the future, just e-mail them to me instead of posting them here. It's better for both of us that way. ;)

I'll have to tell you how to turn the parental controls on that machine in your hands that the wife has set on there for you to off.

Honestly though i have mine set to moderate and switched it once to off for a minute and it was like i was 14 yrs old all over again lol

THE NEW FORUM DOES FLOW PRETTY GOOD!

• Like 1

Not to worry, someone is being voted upon now who has a steady hand to guide those who go astray into the weeds, which conceal the cliff. :)

The weed will certainly lead you astray. Normally you end up in Colorado.

I've ended up next to them and looked over the cliff...scary stuff there.

Not to worry, someone is being voted upon now who has a steady hand to guide those who go astray into the weeds, which conceal the cliff. :)

The weed will certainly lead you astray. Normally you end up in Colorado.

Yeah man Colorado has some rather large cliffs!

• Like 1

I was reading the other day (true story, not my normal BS) that they have a marijuana extract that they use for seizure treatment in children that doesn't induce a "buzz".

That's great for the kids but it would be like non-alcoholic beer for me.

• Like 1

Don't think for a minute that the efforts to prevent blanket legalization of weed isn't totally political. It's been used for medicinal purposes "forever" and should be freely available in spite of it's potential addiction. Meanwhile, the FDA approved a new pain killer which is so vastly more dangerous that it should never have been considered in the first place!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1772142/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/03/heroin-in-capsule-lawmakers-step-up-fight-against-fda-approved-painkiller/

Maynard

I was reading the other day (true story, not my normal BS) that they have a marijuana extract that they use for seizure treatment in children that doesn't induce a "buzz".

That's great for the kids but it would be like non-alcoholic beer for me.

This is 100% true...if you were at my home i could show you more clips that may draw tears...It is derived from pot and keeps young children from seizures and people are going to jail helping one particular lady and her child out with getting good pot to help the child out. The one story that is most public is in north cali...There are other true situations as well although kept very close and secret due to the benefit and laws not mixing. This chemical derived from marijuana is truly the only source to maintain this type of seizure with or without insurance for a reasonable amount of money per day.

The extract you speak of makes nobody high or buzzed it is just that an extract or portion of a bud created that demonstrates results with less seizures with a certain condition in a few kids at this point in time...

• Like 1

Marinol is another formula used to help in a clinical setting with lack of appetite problems. Been around awhile.

Marijuana is not habit forming/addictive in and of itself. IMLO

Edit:Can be habit forming like, sugar,caffiene

Edited by billybob

Having worked on a Psychiatric unit that also does Detox I find that the Marijuana users are the most pleasant to deal with. Of all the detox patients I've worked with I have never had a patient go into a life threatening situation due to using Marijuana. I wish I could say the same about the other substance abuse patients I've worked with. Detoxing from alcohol is probably the scariest. Both for the patient and the staff. Some of the others are not even close in danger, but much more miserable for the patient.

• Like 1

Having worked on a Psychiatric unit that also does Detox I find that the Marijuana users are the most pleasant to deal with. Of all the detox patients I've worked with I have never had a patient go into a life threatening situation due to using Marijuana. I wish I could say the same about the other substance abuse patients I've worked with. Detoxing from alcohol is probably the scariest. Both for the patient and the staff. Some of the others are not even close in danger, but much more miserable for the patient.

Picked up a passenger years ago in the morning time at a detox facility. Where to I ask: Longbranch saloon he says...

Picked up a passenger years ago in the morning time at a detox facility. Where to I ask: Longbranch saloon he says..

Not surprised. If memory serves me right the patients require several admits to break the chain that holds them. Even then only about 35% make it. Again if memory serves me correct.

A lot of patients that are very nice people have trouble getting the monkey off their back.

Of course like any group of people there will be some A**holes. As treatment proceeds they usually become more sociable.

I don't know how many times I wished we had been allowed to video these gentlemen while they were going through detox. If it helped just one person it would be worth it. Many of the patients we treated for alcohol abuse are now dead. Many very nice people are dead due to their addictions. I think meth is the worst. Very difficult for both patients and staff.